JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not just a sad day for California it's a sad day for America.I am afraid this is going to be the norm if we dont vote these people out soon and take our country back.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II. Of course it was originally stated in Japanese, this is the English translation.

No proof he actually said it but it was, and still Is a true statement! If current trends continue Kalifornia will be an excellent beachhead for an invading army Red Dawn style.
Talking old movie as I haven't seen the new one.

The way to fight this is for people who love freedom to leave California in DROVES. When there is a mass exodus and the state loses tax revenue and can't stay afloat, they will learn their lesson. These roaches want their bread buttered....

The way to fight this is for people who love freedom to leave California in DROVES. When there is a mass exodus and the state loses tax revenue and can't stay afloat, they will learn their lesson. These roaches want their bread buttered....

Newsflash.... Kali is already sinking, municipalities are already starting to file for bankrupty more and more.

I read the texts of the bills. There are some real gems hidden in there. One example: even if a magazine has been permanently altered to low capacity, it shall still be considered high capacity. That's crazy. It also makes my epoxy-filled 30 rounder prop illegal.

I did note that there's a special exemption in all of it for people making movies.

I would wager some, if not most, of these will get to Brown's desk.

Time for the rise of the state of Jefferson!!! Southern California can go to He11.

I grew up in the proposef state of Jefferson and really wish it was a state. A lot of people I know in Siskiyou and Modoc counties would love it too.

:s0095:Just waiting for the big earthquake to stop the madness down south:s0054: I think it's beyond the time where sensible voters in The Peoples Republik can stop this, I just hope it's not to late to stop them here.

Newsflash.... Kali is already sinking, municipalities are already starting to file for bankrupty more and more.

Actually in the WSJ the other day they, the state,claim to have gone from deficet to surplus!! But you are probably right, lots of small towns have been sucked dry by public employees.

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." is a quote by Isoroku Yamamoto, Commander-in-Chief of the Imperial Japanese Navy during World War II. Of course it was originally stated in Japanese, this is the English translation.

No proof he actually said it but it was, and still Is a true statement! If current trends continue Kalifornia will be an excellent beachhead for an invading army Red Dawn style.
Talking old movie as I haven't seen the new one.

Actually it may be a plot by Kim Jon Fun to invade. Those crafty Korean devils!

860193_10151436207832766_244656834_o.jpg

Actually in the WSJ the other day they, the state,claim to have gone from deficet to surplus!! But you are probably right, lots of small towns have been sucked dry by public employees.

Didn't the people there approve more taxes in the last election? That would explain why they have that extra money. Don't worry it will be spent unintelligently and they'll need more.

I will never again voluntarily set foot in California. The only way I'd ever go there again is if my work made me travel to our office down there and, even then, I'd be trying to get out of it. The only other way is if freedom actually returned there. Too bad because my kids would love Disneyland. But I have made my mind up that I will not go to places like California, New York, New Jersey, Chicago, etc.

It's sad because I have a lot of friends and family in California. I was born there, but raised up here in Seattle. I still go to visit all the time, but sadly, the guns usually don't go with me. I prefer to not break the law.

There's plenty of gun owners that live (and suffer) in California. Some people choose to leave, others to choose to stay... both decisions can be respected, but honestly, I really admire those who choose to say and FIGHT. For all of us in Oregon and Washington, along the I-5 corridor... do you think those bad ideas are just going to magically stay down there in the Golden State?

As someone else posted, we owe it to our fellow gun owners in Cali to help them fight these unreasonable laws. If we don't, OR or WA could be next...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top