JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My personal boycott:

1. No more vacations in California.
2. No connecting flights into LA or SF.
3. No new Apple products.
4. Use Amazon instead of Ebay
5. Use Dwolla instead of Paypal
6. No California wines.
7. Watch local plays instead of Hollywood movies/dvds
8. No clicking on Google ads

I love many things about California, but (unfortunately) the people there want to take away my freedom. I will spend my money elsewhere.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It doesn't mean anything anymore. Hasn't for a long time I guess, way before I started paying attention.
Freedom for the men and women in that state and this country is being removed by more and more rules and regulations. Why cant The People see it?

The problem is that 2A and 44 state corollaries are not treated as LAW, with attendent punishment for violations by government officials.

I just got back. Was walking around San Diego, Pacific/Mission beaches and Garnett(?) St area at night. Really felt naked w/o the CC.

As a teen I dreamed about living there. They can keep it. A bunch of superficial manicure/pedicure, Twittering Twit, self-important drones.

Lots of the above have moved out to infest the other states, really a shame, they take their ideas with them and hatch them in their new state and start it all over again.

Everyone keeps bashing California; but Portland and Seattle areas is already becomng Kalifornianized!

There is already bills in the works going in this direction on the state level; but the attitudes and actions from the local government levels in both of these citiies speak from themselves.

The leaders and liberal public already have denounced gun ownership rights and if they had their way; your rights would be?

You better wake up and get off the couch.

Well, gun 'rights' are going away here that is for sure. Just a matter of time. No delusions about that. Common stock of the corp/slaves can't be allowed to run around with guns.

The liberals can keep CA (ironically the abbreviation in some places for cancer), I'm moving my family soon to make my stand in Idaho.
It is a shame though, CA is a beautiful place with great agriculture and amazing hiking. I will miss it.

given our political system of representation - the people of California voted in the representatives that are passing these laws. That means they support it.

Ever wonder why States put some things up for popular vote in the form of referendums but other things - like gun control - the representatives handle it behind closed doors?

It is a preview of what will happen to the rest of America if the immigration bill is passed.
Better known as the rape America bill. The influx of 30 million illegals will be predominately left wing !

I overheard a couple people in a restaurant talking about a death-by-cop shooting in San Juan Capistrano recently.

A black guy was walking with his daughter, cursing and mad about something. Cop pulls up and orders him on the ground, he doesn't comply, so the cop uses his Glock as a taser and kills the guy.

Then ... as expected ... I heard comments to the effect that the guy should have listened and he wouldn't have been killed, etc. The cop got a week or two off with pay, etc - you know, the usual. Now the little girl has no dad.

The sheep simply love their servitude, to be dominated. That is just the way it is, if it were different, it wouldn't be this way. Land of the brave and free - what a joke.

The American experiment is relatively new in the scope of history. Most of history, people have been ruled - emperors, kings, queens, dictators. Our founders were sick of that crap. Proof that history repeats itself... we have elected 'kings' here... subtle difference.

and I guess freedom is relative.

I overheard a couple people in a restaurant talking about a death-by-cop shooting in San Juan Capistrano recently.

A black guy was walking with his daughter, cursing and mad about something. Cop pulls up and orders him on the ground, he doesn't comply, so the cop uses his Glock as a taser and kills the guy.

Then ... as expected ... I heard comments to the effect that the guy should have listened and he wouldn't have been killed, etc. The cop got a week or two off with pay, etc - you know, the usual. Now the little girl has no dad.

The sheep simply love their servitude, to be dominated. That is just the way it is, if it were different, it wouldn't be this way. Land of the brave and free - what a joke.

Well, the Zombies are partying hearty over this. Can zombies swim the Columbia? What a scrooed up state. Maybe they should declare abortion illegal, back date it and put in jail all the clinic employees. Makes as much sense. I am so glad I was only stationed in Cali for about a year. Hey, I had a semi auto Marlin .22 when I lived there. Maybe they can come try to take it back since it is now illegal when they pass this mofoed up bill. Oops, I gave it to an old girl friend in WA. How do these IDIOTS get elected?
Oh, and I bet the LEOs aren't included in this ban.... no mention of belt fed? maybe there's a work around. LOL:s0155:

Rant off! Brutus Out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads