JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Saint Benitez's comments are spot on and actually really hilarious.

- Putting the shut down on Kalifederations new "pay to play" law requiring plaintiffs filing suits against the state in 2A related cases be potentially liable to pay all of the states legal fees.

Highlights:

"I can't think of anything more tyrannical," Benitez said.

"We're not in a kindergarten sandbox. It's not about, 'Mommy he did this to me so I should be able to do this to him,'" Benitez said.

"The judge asked the government's attorney, Tom Willis, if he would be willing to pay the legal fees of the plaintiffs who asked for the injunction to the provision. Willis said he didn't understand the question."

"The judge asked the government's attorney, Tom Willis, if he would be willing to pay the legal fees of the plaintiffs who asked for the injunction to the provision. Willis said he didn't understand the question."
OMG. Who wouldn't understand that question??
Sorry - I don't believe Willis didn't understand it.
More and more 'playing dumb' is the go-to tool of the idiots...and they're not idiots, by any means.
Vigilance, people; vigilance.
And kudos again to Benitez.

More and more 'playing dumb' is the go-to tool of the idiots...and they're not idiots, by any means.
It's what goes on record that they don't want to have bite their butt when they run for DA then AG eventually :rolleyes:

"Playing dumb", and the "I don't remember", "I don't recall", game.

PHUCKING liars, ALL of them!!

The state's position in the case in dictatorial and high-handed. It's difficult to believe things have come to this. Yet, maybe not so hard - because most non-gun people probably don't even know about it. And will not until the same logic and provision is accorded to other types of lawsuits that may affect them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top