JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Exactly, lower judges all over the nation just continue to do what they want while claiming

"Bruin is unclear" we don't know which way to interpret the opinion. Yeah... đź‘Š đź’¦
Ok let make it clear...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

ANY deviation is treason and punishable by death.

I bet that would clear things up after a few necks get stretched.

Ok let make it clear...

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

ANY deviation is treason and punishable by death.

I bet that would clear things up after a few necks get stretched.
What we have are a bunch of activist judges who are pushing back against Bruen, testing to see what if anything SCOTUS does, because that's what the lefties do when they don't get their way!
At some point soon, SCOTUS will hand down an epic arsewhoopin on a few, and things will be cleared up right quick and in a hurry like!

What we have are a bunch of activist judges who are pushing back against Bruen, testing to see what if anything SCOTUS does, because that's what the lefties do when they don't get their way!
At some point soon, SCOTUS will hand down an epic arsewhoopin on a few, and things will be cleared up right quick and in a hurry like!
Serious question. What enforcement actions can the SCOTUS do to force the DOJ to follow SCOTUS orders/decisions?

Serious question. What enforcement actions can the SCOTUS do to force the DOJ to follow SCOTUS orders/decisions?
Outside SCOTUS issuing harsh rulings against the lower courts like a summery reversal with prejudice, not much! I believe there are mechanisms for them to remove offending judges, but THAT requires a DOJ who actually does their job and follows the law!

We have Merric Garland who feels deeply betrayed that he didn't get a seat in the highest court bench, and he is a known ultra lefty twat Obummer/Biden handmaiden, so, he has. Weaponized the DOJ against us to get their agenda through by any means he can!

Outside SCOTUS issuing harsh rulings against the lower courts like a summery reversal with prejudice, not much! I believe there are mechanisms for them to remove offending judges, but THAT requires a DOJ who actually does their job and follows the law!

We have Merric Garland who feels deeply betrayed that he didn't get a seat in the highest court bench, and he is a known ultra lefty twat Obummer/Biden handmaiden, so, he has. Weaponized the DOJ against us to get their agenda through by any means he can!
So.... Congressional hearings and committees?

So.... Congressional hearings and committees?
I sent an email to William Kirk of Washington Gun Law asking this exact question!

How are Judges ( Or Governors/Attorney Generals) held accountable for their rulings that clearly violate our rights?
We have Tina Kotex and Ellen Rosenblum are very anti 2nd/anti rights activists, and we nw have a fed judge Immergut who ether didn't even read the Bruen decision, or chooses to interpret it to the states advantage ( Two Part Interest Balancing) and she is expected to some how rule on the constitutnality of BM-114 in a fair and lawful manor that fully squares with Heller/Bruen! What happens when these Judges refuse to follow the law set down by SCOTUS?

I sent an email to William Kirk of Washington Gun Law asking this exact question!

How are Judges ( Or Governors/Attorney Generals) held accountable for their rulings that clearly violate our rights?
We have Tina Kotex and Ellen Rosenblum are very anti 2nd/anti rights activists, and we nw have a fed judge Immergut who ether didn't even read the Bruen decision, or chooses to interpret it to the states advantage ( Two Part Interest Balancing) and she is expected to some how rule on the constitutnality of BM-114 in a fair and lawful manor that fully squares with Heller/Bruen! What happens when these Judges refuse to follow the law set down by SCOTUS?
Might do better to contact Mark Smith of the 4 box diner channel?

CA AG using many of the exact same arguments as OR anti-gun Federal Judge Immergut in the magazine ban case. For example skip to the 9:30 mark where they are trying to say that Bruen changed the Heller common use test to a "self defense use" test. This is straight out of immergut's OR m114 ruling and of course is total BS

Worse. I keep a list of working titles to consider if I decide to write books on various subjects, and the one reserved for Merrick Garland is "American Himmler."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top