JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, their website says they have production facilities in Idaho, Nevada and Shanghai, and the bars aren't marked as to where they are from. There is a holographic security device on the back of them though. Would like to think they are local, at least the company is.

Purchased locally with cash from a known dealer, no names asked nor given.

All my silver purchases are from Sunshine mint also, mostly because of there reputation and the security features incorporated into there bars. There prices for bullion seem to be about the best on the market also.
I have taken a couple bars that I'd hammered down to check out authenticity and had them assayed and they were in fact .999 silver. So In the few years and several orders I have gotten from them , all have been spot on assay wise. Buyers seem to be more comfortable buying them also when they know there authentic if you do decide to sell.
I'm no big investor nor a metals expert but I've found Sunshine mint stuff easy to purchase and sell with no issues and I always use JM Bullion as a dealer. I've been happy with them and so far silver has been a good investment overall for me.

I am down about 3 bucks per oz on my last purchase though, but as I said before ,,it's a long term hedge more than anything for me so I won't really expect much increase value for a few years on my last order, luckily it wasn't a large amount. With past purchases that I bought at around 8-9 bucks p/oz I'll do fine if I was to sell right now though.

BTW,,, before I bought anything at all I'd spoken with several dealers in my area years ago and many suggested not getting bars much bigger than 10 oz as a small time investor sense there a bit harder to move if you ever do wish to sell them. Dealers kinda balk at buying larger quantity bars normally .

At least that is the advice many precious metal dealers I've spoken with told me anyways. Silver in 10 oz and below and gold at or below 1 oz are easier to sell later even though they have a slightly higher price per oz than buying a 100 oz bar, or larger size gold bars which are a bit hard to sell off later. Just there advice,,not my opinion, but all the dealers I spoke with gave me that advice. So I listened to there views sense it's there business,,so IMO they should know what resells the best and I've had no issues selling 10oz and below bars or 1oz and below gold items. I did have issues selling the one and only 100 oz bar I had though,,it took quite a awhile to sell that one.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads