JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wondering if i am able to purchase a gun days after another purchase. Bought my wife a MP shield and would like to get myself a PX4 compact. just wondering if there is some kind of rule to this. i know some states have a one gun a month rule but couldnt not find anything regarding this in Wa state.

Just wondering if i am able to purchase a gun days after another purchase. Bought my wife a MP shield and would like to get myself a PX4 compact. just wondering if there is some kind of rule to this. i know some states have a one gun a month rule but couldnt not find anything regarding this in Wa state.
yep, buy away .

This is a free state (for now).
Unlike other states with draconian firearm laws, this state realizes that if you're a law abiding citizen (and since the passing of SB941) and are able to pass a background check you can buy what you'd like in any time frame. Now buying 10+ firearms one day and another 10 the next, yeah they may flag you.. Because who really has the cash for 10+ firearms let alone 20+.. Not saying that its right for them to flag anyone buying anything.. But you'll be on their radar.

But a mere 1-5.. Psh.. Its a drop in the hat. Back when I was cash rich after saving for a while there was a span of two weeks where I purchased a firearm almost every day either from a pawn shop, gun store or before SB941, from a private party. Never got delayed or denied when buying from a store.

Buy away!

Oh they sure are talking about guns and ammo purchase limits here in Oregon! No bills on them yet.

I really like my full size Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm. The compact fits well in the hand too. Beretta came out with a new model for 2016 called the Compact Carry that has a smoother trigger low profile controls, a decocker only (no safety), Ameriglow sights and Talon grips. Similar to the upgrades I have made to mine. I would get the more expensive Compact Carry model if you can find one.

Oh they sure are talking about guns and ammo purchase limits here in Oregon! No bills on them yet.

I really like my full size Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm. The compact fits will in the hand too. Beretta came out with a new model for 2016 called the Compact Carry that has a smoother trigger low profile controls, a decocker only (no safety), Ameriglow sights and Talon grips. Similar to the upgrades I have made to mine. I would get the more expensive Compact Carry model if you can find one.
Dont remind me!!! :mad:
I seriously hope they dont. The stupid SB941 was enough.

November will tell us how impactful the next Oregon Legislative Session will be in reducing and impacting our Constitutional Rights...
I wouldnt expect the status quo to change in respect to guns and ammo, Oregon is rampant with progressive liberals...but the way things are going in this country you may have to pee in public restrooms with lesbians in the near future :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews