JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have both the 27 and the 23 one good thing about the longer barrel is it helps hold the grip tight to your body. I carry either one with just a tee shirt and com tach holsters.

I have a 26, (same size as 27), and IMO would go with it for concealed carry. To me, the smaller the better in that situation. My little 26 is a surprisingly accurate shooter also.

Surprised I haven't seem much mention of the 30SF for CC. Chambered in .45 with a 10+1 capacity and small enough to hide (a little heavy for an ankle though).

Thank you ten-folds on the comments. I was out this evening playing some late night golf with some good friends I use to work with, most of the talk was old times and guns. I will most likely go with the G-23, however, I do have some concern about ballistics in the .40. .45 is my preferance, except 8-rounds doesn't usually give the upper hand. I need the #'s in rounds, and I need some penetration, I still might purchase the 19???

Anyways, the conceal ideas are a major help, I can make my decisions off of these comments.

I still would like a private dealer on this, send me a PM with a price. I live in WA and I have a broker who will sell me one for about 500. If your a dealer, and you can do the same, or a little more, I'd buy privately.

Thanks
~Mike

Why not go for a Glock 30sf, you get 10+1 to carry. Very good pistol.

I love my Model 26 with the finger extender, just make sure it fits in your hand first, it fits my hand like a glove but some of my friends hands just look weird and fit weird on it. I carry with an Ultra Second Amendment Galco holster.

I'll check it out:s0155:

I did look at some pictures online, its a sub-compact, I just need to feel it. Thanks for the suggestion. :D

I like .45's preferrably
Well, my G27 may become the back up. I just came back from the local GS with my new G30SF!
Give it a look. I wanted a .45 but the G21 is just a little too big. the G30SF is a great fit for my hands... and you gotta love 10+1 .45ACP in a subcompact... its darn near imperceptable the difference between the G27 and the G30. Good luck...... this purchase took me 2 MONTHS to decide on.:s0112:

Good buy on the G30sf! I love mine. Just ordered a m-tac iwb holster for it a week ago and got an email stating it shipped today. I'll post a review if it works out well for me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top