JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have both the 27 and the 23 one good thing about the longer barrel is it helps hold the grip tight to your body. I carry either one with just a tee shirt and com tach holsters.

I have a 26, (same size as 27), and IMO would go with it for concealed carry. To me, the smaller the better in that situation. My little 26 is a surprisingly accurate shooter also.

Surprised I haven't seem much mention of the 30SF for CC. Chambered in .45 with a 10+1 capacity and small enough to hide (a little heavy for an ankle though).

Thank you ten-folds on the comments. I was out this evening playing some late night golf with some good friends I use to work with, most of the talk was old times and guns. I will most likely go with the G-23, however, I do have some concern about ballistics in the .40. .45 is my preferance, except 8-rounds doesn't usually give the upper hand. I need the #'s in rounds, and I need some penetration, I still might purchase the 19???

Anyways, the conceal ideas are a major help, I can make my decisions off of these comments.

I still would like a private dealer on this, send me a PM with a price. I live in WA and I have a broker who will sell me one for about 500. If your a dealer, and you can do the same, or a little more, I'd buy privately.

Thanks
~Mike

Why not go for a Glock 30sf, you get 10+1 to carry. Very good pistol.

I love my Model 26 with the finger extender, just make sure it fits in your hand first, it fits my hand like a glove but some of my friends hands just look weird and fit weird on it. I carry with an Ultra Second Amendment Galco holster.

I'll check it out:s0155:

I did look at some pictures online, its a sub-compact, I just need to feel it. Thanks for the suggestion. :D

I like .45's preferrably
Well, my G27 may become the back up. I just came back from the local GS with my new G30SF!
Give it a look. I wanted a .45 but the G21 is just a little too big. the G30SF is a great fit for my hands... and you gotta love 10+1 .45ACP in a subcompact... its darn near imperceptable the difference between the G27 and the G30. Good luck...... this purchase took me 2 MONTHS to decide on.:s0112:

Good buy on the G30sf! I love mine. Just ordered a m-tac iwb holster for it a week ago and got an email stating it shipped today. I'll post a review if it works out well for me.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top