JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
BTW I squirrel away the meds for a rainy day. They throw them around like candy when you don't need them so much but when you really need them, you can't them because you asked for them.

Supposedly, Flatulent discharge under water is equivalent to a .45 at point blank range, but with the added benefit of the water acting like a suppressor made in the comfort of your own home! Works even better if used with waders as the IR signature of the fart is also suppressed! :D

A little FartFishing might be just what he needs!!!!

A nice cold soak sounds really good right now - ice is what I got though since I'm not supposed to be in water for a few days. So the fish are safe for a week at least:p.

By the time the wife got back I didn't even know what to do to manage the pain (I'm not much of a crier by nature, all that testosterone ug ug stuff - but I just couldn't help it a couple times - that's the meds talking and probably why my wife keeps telling me to stay off the internet lol), just felt like someone hitting my knee with a club repeatedly. 30 min after the drugs and it felt like it had been beaten but the intense pain was residing.

My wife is a saint and not just when I'm sick but she goes overboard taking care of me - working from home so fielding phone calls while at the pharmacy and had all three pharmacy staff working on the phone to get my 3 perscriptions approved so she could get them ASAP. Fed me (that took almost an hour after the pain meds finally kicked in - I was eating really slow), she skipped lunch and sat with me making sure I didn't fall off the couch sitting up propped with pillows. Now she is off back to the pharmacy and to grab some more easy foods at the store before getting the kid from school. Then she has an hour and works a half shift tonight so the kid will be my legs for ice and stuff.

Now my leg is just real uncomfortable and there doesn't seem to be that sweet spot where it's sore but not painful (kind of like back pain I guess). Good times;).

I didn't take any before. But after My rotor cuff surgery. The pain did have me taking Pain meds for two weeks. [They also had to grind on and reshape my shoulder bone].

11 weeks now and I still sob like a little girl sometimes when I do my PT. But it's better than those pills.

I just find pain is something better tolerated. The more you live with it.

Hang in there Joe. You will be over the hump soon. ;)

Last Edited:
Pain is weakness leaving the body, it will get better soon! And besides, Ol' SgtNambu will be along soon to cheer ya up with one of his great motivational speeches!!!

I have always said this also, pain is just weakness...But this new pain, is different. This new pain I have encountered is enough to make me actually stop and think whoa...whoa ......whoa there :s0154:, there is something seriously wrong in there.

Wow.

Take care of that woman.

23 years and never stronger - we've been thru some rough places to get our kid where she is and it has only deepened my love for her.

I swear it hurts her more when I sell a gun the it does me because she knows how much I love my guns.

It'll get better, it always does - I just don't always end up on the beach I planned on.

I didn't take any before. But after My rotor cuff surgery. The pain did have me taking Pain meds for two weeks. [They also had to grind on and reshape my shoulder bone].

11 weeks now and I still sob like a little girl sometimes when I do my PT. But it's better than those pills.

I just find pain is something better tolerated. The more you live with it.

Hang in there Joe. You will be over the hump soon. ;)

I have always said this also, pain is just weakness...But this new pain, is different. This new pain I have encountered is enough to make me actually stop and think whoa...whoa ......whoa there :s0154:, there is something seriously wrong in there.

I never understood my moms chronic pain until I started having issues of my own - I had sympathy for it but no empathy...

It's hard to explain to someone who hasn't lived it for a fair amount of time.

A positive attitude and good friends and family get me thru it, even if I do have to medicate until it is manageable without it (note manageable is not gone, just better enough to the point to where moving doesn't put me in tears).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top