JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad the surgery went well! Excellent!

As to the pain, just keep telling & thinking to yourself that the ends definitely justify the means...

Thanks man!

Can't go shooting till I'm better and can't get better if so don't take care of myself so I have a lot of incentive;) and support it seems :cool:.

Sounds like you need some serious F.P.S. action! Nothing better at helping dull the mind and senses then a good shooter game! LOL My last surgery took me through all the Halo games and sub games, both Half life's and several M.O.H. :p

Sounds like you need some serious F.P.S. action! Nothing better at helping dull the mind and senses then a good shooter game! LOL My last surgery took me through all the Halo games and sub games, both Half life's and several M.O.H. :p

Been working on old stuff I never got into - Battlefield 2 right now single player

WhoTF posts a video like that?!

On a side of of being inappropiate.

The worst I had was a surgery on my behind. Pilonidal cyst.
It was pretty bad. Usually not a big deal, but I had it for years and just never dis anything about it.
Now I have a nice scar from my hole to about 1 1/2" above my cheeks.
I couldn't sit down for a month. I have a photo somewhere if y'all are interested.
Driving was fun. Going back to work after 4 days was miserable.

Supposedly, Flatulent discharge under water is equivalent to a .45 at point blank range, but with the added benefit of the water acting like a suppressor made in the comfort of your own home! Works even better if used with waders as the IR signature of the fart is also suppressed! :D

Hard to keep yourself from biting the bubbles, though!:(

Well I'm more comfortable now then I've been in 24 hours+. Yay meds?o_O

3 am and the only pharmacy open is all the way on the other side of the city but they upped my pain meds to delauted for the next few days and then maybe go back down to the Percocet until I can get off it.

What a crap deal for my wife as she was already exhausted but has to both drive me there and go into the store for the meds.

Plus she works tomorrow afternoon.

I may have mentioned she's a keeper :cool:

A fun app for the phone or pad.

Major GUN by byss mobile <broken link removed>

Thanks for that;). I downloaded it and played it once but havnt had much time where I wasn't loopy a bit so I can at least take the time to re read my posts and double check what I said verses what my auto correct assumed I was saying and changed the words.

Off the delauted and back on oxy as of yesterday (took the brace off my leg and realized pretty fast it was the source of the constant pain, keeping my knee and leg locked in the wrong position).

Today I've reduced my oxy by half so only one pill every 8 hours and hoping soon I'll be off them.

Still is uncomfortable but now I'm realizing my whole body aches from the crutches and being on the couch 24/7.

It's gonna be a long 4 weeks on crutches but I'm hoping I'll have a job lined up to start about the time I'm walking without crutches (and I thought having one hand and using a cane sucked lolo_O).

Thanks for that;). I downloaded it and played it once but havnt had much time where I wasn't loopy a bit so I can at least take the time to re read my posts and double check what I said verses what my auto correct assumed I was saying and changed the words.

Since you are a little incapacitated you might use a swivel chair to help you out a little because it is a 360* game.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top