JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello Joe hope things are going good for you sorry no tenderloin this old man did not double tap the clip on the 30/06 and the gun went click on a monster 4x5 muley the last day of the hunt , and was also tracked by a mountain lion and fell down the rocks twice , once with my pants around my ankles and the other wile looking through my bino's lmao sucks getting old . sitting here now having a beer enjoying my last few hrs of being 49 . If we get elk I will let you know and get your some back strap and burger my friend , thats the least I can do for a friend that has to miss hunting because of a injury . Get well soon your friend across the river in Clackamas .

Hello Joe hope things are going good for you sorry no tenderloin this old man did not double tap the clip on the 30/06 and the gun went click on a monster 4x5 muley the last day of the hunt , and was also tracked by a mountain lion and fell down the rocks twice , once with my pants around my ankles and the other wile looking through my bino's lmao sucks getting old . sitting here now having a beer enjoying my last few hrs of being 49 . If we get elk I will let you know and get your some back strap and burger my friend , thats the least I can do for a friend that has to miss hunting because of a injury . Get well soon your friend across the river in Clackamas .

Oh man, that's a rough trip out:eek:.

Thanks for the well wishes and best of luck with those elk!!!

Cheers & Happy Birthday my friend!

Joe

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews