JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's called Felony Murder.

You and your buddy are committing a felony against another person. That other person whips out a gun and blows your buddy away. You are now guilty of felony murder.

You were committing a felony and as a result, someone died.

Felony murder rule (Oregon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule_(Oregon))

Thanks. And the 17 year should be charged as such, but according to that wikia: "...causes the death of a person other than one of the participants is guilty of murder."

That's kind of a silly twist to that law...

It's called Felony Murder.

You and your buddy are committing a felony against another person. That other person whips out a gun and blows your buddy away. You are now guilty of felony murder.

You were committing a felony and as a result, someone died.

Felony murder rule (Oregon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felony_murder_rule_(Oregon))

The little POS suffered from terminal dumb @$$. His "homies" should suffer the same fate. I have no pity for them. Too bad their families tolerated them as long as they did. This was stupid krap, plain and simple.

If they are all "short circuited to ground" it won't be soon enough for my taste.

The little POS suffered from terminal dumb @$$. His "homies" should suffer the same fate. I have no pity for them. Too bad their families tolerated them as long as they did. This was stupid krap, plain and simple.

If they are all "short circuited to ground" it won't be soon enough for my taste.

Ding!

If you don't want to die from a sudden case of extreme lead poisoning then don't enter my house uninvited and try to rob me, It's really very simple.

Thanks. And the 17 year should be charged as such, but according to that wikia: "...causes the death of a person other than one of the participants is guilty of murder."

That's kind of a silly twist to that law...

Nothing silly about it. If your partner broke it and you were complicit, you bought it! We were taught this principle as children, and it works as adults.

Nothing silly about it. If your partner broke it and you were complicit, you bought it! We were taught this principle as children, and it works as adults.

Yeah but the way that law is (on the wiki anyways), if a crime partner dies in the commission of the crime the other partners aren't culpable. They should be, just as they are if an "innocent" dies.

That's what I think is silly.

This guy is looking in the bathroom mirror, and suddenly sees that in his hurry to get ready for the day, he has put his ears on upside-down.

His day has started off wrong already...

tac
He looks like Beaker.
Tumblr_m54lr4HytX1r49a16o2_400.jpg

Yeah but the way that law is (on the wiki anyways), if a crime partner dies in the commission of the crime the other partners aren't culpable. They should be, just as they are if an "innocent" dies.

That's what I think is silly.
Interesting. I believe that other states don't have that provision, so that if your partner does die you can still be charged with felony murder.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top