JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Play stupid games......

He was just a dumb 20 yr old who made bad choices, though. Probably struggling to make a living, and needed some extra cash. Sad to see a life go to waste like this. I wonder what the future holds for his 17 yr old accomplice? Will his fate eventually be the same?

Does no one care that a human being has died?

I found two Tony Browns on Facebook that live in Salem, and a mug shot of a third that was arrested in the past. But I don't know which of these 3 he might be. The first two look about 20. The last guy looks like he is probably older, so that might not be him. But the last guy does look like he might be on drugs, which is a common motivation for burglars.

12096187_1088196194538473_5132853162080564773_n.jpg

10550838_490937261037796_4311131758232290015_n.jpg

5670793ec28e7f93941c126b975b06dc.jpg

Last Edited:
He was just a dumb 20 yr old who made bad choices, though. Probably struggling to make a living, and needed some extra cash.

Bad choices can get you killed and his did. This is not shoplifting a pair of shoes, but violating the sovereignty of another person's home which is a crossed line that is unforgivable IMO.

I feel bad for anyone who may have loved him but as far as he goes, nope. I only have so much sympathy to give and I'll save it for all the completely innocent people that bad things happen to all the time.

I completely agree with slimer. Take my bike at the park whatever I can buy another bike. Trying to regain the mindset that your home is your safe zone could take a long time. I believe life is precocious including my own, anyone who crosses that line signs off on their rights and better ready for whats coming.

I completely agree with slimer. Take my bike at the park whatever I can buy another bike. Trying to regain the mindset that your home is your safe zone could take a long time. I believe life is precocious including my own, anyone who crosses that line signs off on their rights and better ready for whats coming.

That is a good point. Having your home violated is traumatic. For if you cannot feel safe in your home, where can you feel safe?

Even being victimized by a burglar when you are not at home can be extremely upsetting.

I'll bet Anthony Brown didn't wake up Monday morning and think; I'm going to die today.
I would guess that it WAS on his radar though.
Has to be if you're gunna break into houses
As far as caring about someone losing their life?
We will all do it some day,part of life
So how you conduct yourself may shorten your life
I don't feel bad for those folks. Especially if I didn't know them and had no influence on them.

In a great many cultures (past & present) 13 is the age of accountability into manhood... 17 is old enough to serve in the military if your parents sign off on it (mine did). Perhaps his "homie" getting popped will scare him straight, but I have my doubts.

In a great many cultures (past & present) 13 is the age of accountability into manhood... 17 is old enough to serve in the military if your parents sign off on it (mine did). Perhaps his "homie" getting popped will scare him straight, but I have my doubts.

Well, this also begs the question of whether he should be tried as an adult, or as a juvenile.

Well, this also begs the question of whether he should be tried as an adult, or as a juvenile.

Doesn't matter,he'll get out in a few years? months?
Rehabbing these little pos' ?
They have lived their whole lives waiting to be old enough for their pos friends to take them on a run like this
Engrained is the word I'm looking for:mad:

Hundreds of thousands of people die every day (131K+)

Do I care?

Yes. This was someone's son and/or brother and/or cousin, and I feel sad for them.

But people do die, and if they die doing something stupid, then that is what happens.

I've come close to death a few times myself. I've had two people die recently in my immediate family. Stick around for another 15 to 20 years and I will be dead too.

You live and then you die. So far, this is an unavoidable consequence of living.

Seems to me that breaking into a home in today's America is a gamble - a VERY big gamble.

The armed burglarator is betting on a fifty/fifty chance that -

a. There will be nobody at home, but if there is, he or she will be unarmed and unable to prevent him from achieving his goal of robbing them of their possessions.

OR

b. There WILL be somebody at home, they are armed, and ready and willing to give the burglarator an extra navel or nostril for his trouble. If armed with a HD shotgun, more than one navel or nostril.

Here in yUK, armed breaking and entering with intent is thankfully extremely rare, but when it DOES happen, and the homeowner is armed, either with his own weapon of some kind, or the one that the burglar came in with that has been taken off him, the results are usually VERY bad for Mr Badguy, often fatal, as in the last seven cases that I can turn up over the last few years.

On the other tentacle, some folks don't actually NEED a weapon - they ARE the weapon, like my old pal Chris. At the time of his 'event', he was a serving Royal Marine SNCO mountain/arctic warfare instructor who had ski-towed his injured officer almost forty miles across Northern Norway to RTB after an exercise went wrong. I should point out that he had been in the same avalanche, and had broken an arm and four ribs. When two guys broke into his little home one afternoon, armed with box-cutters, the first guy in had both knees broken backwards, just to stop him running away, and the second guy had both elbows stuck behind his neck. That gave him something to think about other than using his box-cutters. Chris is ambidextrous, y'see, and is equally capable of dishing out nastiness with either hand [or foot, where the knee part was involved]. As he noted later, he could easily have killed them, as they were armed, but refrained, because they were only youngsters of 17 and he had been that age once, although, in his case, he had joined the Royal Marines instead of opting for a life where arms and legs bent in ways they were not designed to.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top