JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to follow the story links all the way back to the source before I'd believe it, but it really did happen!

There was a similar story some years back about a car dealership in Texas that was robbed, but the guy the two robbers picked on was an IPSC champ who always carried. He dropped one on the spot, but the other ran away. His comment to the cops was, "I can't believe I missed him at that range."

They located the surviving Mr. Hoodlum the next day, through his dead accomplice. He answered the door with his head swollen up like a watermelon and a neat, round hole in the center of his forehead. The slug didn't bounce off - it sunk into his thick skull but didn't penetrate.

There was some legal hoopla about compelling him to undergo a medical procedure to pull the slug out, since they didn't have any physical evidence to compel a search warrant without that slug. I never did hear how it was adjudicated.

The point is that skulls are evolved to resist penetration, and sometimes it works!

Here it is:
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/16317443/#.Us8rwfZQ3ms

Chemist
The coppers should have treated the bullet just like the logger in the old song treated his whiskers:
"He just drove them in with a hammer and chewed them off inside!!" heh, Heh , HEH . . .

Sheldon

That just won't work in this day and age . . .
The victim was the last one to have personal contact with the bullet . . . He is obviously guilty of the murder of this poor underprivileged mugger only participating in a harmless prank by intentionally and maliciously deflected the bullet directly into him.

Oh, I forgot. The dead kid was e was a good boy who wouldn't harm anyone.

Sheldon

"He was just getting his life turned around."

They must of shot the Terminator.

Or this guy

chuckmate.jpg

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR