JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Two part question:
1. Does anyone know the best place to buy 5.56/.223 ammo in the south King/Pierce Co. area?
2. As most know, ther are several web-sites to purchase same, but shipping is a killer but goes down with amount ordered so my question is, are there any folks out there who would like to do a major bulk buy?

Tomcat,it's worth the drive to Surplus ammo. Heck,1 hour out of your Saturday.Other days maybe 2.After you get past the "S" curves of course.

I have driven there from Sequim and comes out a worth while trip.But if you have a budget for guns and ammo,set it before going cause they will help bust it.
Lots of goodies on the walls.

Tomcat,it's worth the drive to Surplus ammo. Heck,1 hour out of your Saturday.Other days maybe 2.After you get past the "S" curves of course.

I have driven there from Sequim and comes out a worth while trip.But if you have a budget for guns and ammo,set it before going cause they will help bust it.
Lots of goodies on the walls.

10-4 that. Lake"hood" is only about a 35 minute drive for me. I will check it out. Also, I have my C&R FFL so maybe they will give me a discount.

I try to get in and out of tacoma before the tweeks get up.I have arrived at that store 15 minutes before opening and been the 6th or 7th guy there.

Yeah tomcat,figured 30 down and 30 home for you

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads