JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This might be kinda stupid for asking but...Is it possible to build a gas piston AR cheaper, then buying one? I can for example, purchase a STAG #8T for under $1300.00. Great platform too start with, from their I can do a trigger, charge, grip etc... upgrade. Just wondering, thanks! :confused:

What's the cost on a AA kit these days? 250-350? With a PSA Ptac upper and an AA kit your at 500 for the piston upper.

I was actually thinking the same thing, was trying to find some piston-AR uppers for a decent price. Only things I checked were some from AIM surplus going for like 1,300 then right next to it is a decent DI upper going for $500. Can't help but seem like the whole 'piston AR' crowd is being played for fools, at least from what I've read/seen marketed and people keep buying. I don't understand why they charge so much extra for a system that is quite the standard on many firearms...

It's like paying $4,000 for a pair of jeans that Elvis Presley wore, but they are still just a $40 pair of jeans...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top