JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This might be kinda stupid for asking but...Is it possible to build a gas piston AR cheaper, then buying one? I can for example, purchase a STAG #8T for under $1300.00. Great platform too start with, from their I can do a trigger, charge, grip etc... upgrade. Just wondering, thanks! :confused:

What's the cost on a AA kit these days? 250-350? With a PSA Ptac upper and an AA kit your at 500 for the piston upper.

I was actually thinking the same thing, was trying to find some piston-AR uppers for a decent price. Only things I checked were some from AIM surplus going for like 1,300 then right next to it is a decent DI upper going for $500. Can't help but seem like the whole 'piston AR' crowd is being played for fools, at least from what I've read/seen marketed and people keep buying. I don't understand why they charge so much extra for a system that is quite the standard on many firearms...

It's like paying $4,000 for a pair of jeans that Elvis Presley wore, but they are still just a $40 pair of jeans...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top