JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Made a trip to South Dakota to pick up a travel trailer and on the way home, stopped by Mt. Rushmore. Been wanting to do this for many, many years. My little buddy is a rat terrier and named Teddy Roosevelt, so figured I'd take him to see his namesake while I was there. While on my way out, I noticed the signs that state, "No dogs beyond this point".... That answers why all the dirty looks.. 😁

1665991579828.jpeg

Made a trip to South Dakota to pick up a travel trailer and on the way home, stopped by Mt. Rushmore. Been wanting to do this for many, many years. My little buddy is a rat terrier and named Teddy Roosevelt, so figured I'd take him to see his namesake while I was there. While on my way out, I noticed the signs that state, "No dogs beyond this point".... That answers why all the dirty looks.. 😁

View attachment 1294114
I will never understand the "No Dogs Allowed" signs. Don't these idiots know there are wildlife that leave scat everywhere?

View attachment 1294114
Teddy looks happy. :)

Did you visit Wall Drug? If not, you haven't seen S. Dakota. LOL
398049388_a53db03b9e.jpg

Wall Drug, the Petrified Forest place near the Badlands, and Ellsworth AFB's musuem...also somewhere in SD is a strange art installation, or there was when I passed it on the way back to Oregon back in 2007. Edit its still there https://billingsgazette.com/lifesty...fe5cc129-d025-5f50-b829-beca372f41b0.amp.html
I didn't spend a ton of time in SD, but all of it that I visited was great. Checked out Sturgis and Deadwood while there as well. Interested in the Badlands for sure. I really liked the area and want to go back and spend some time exploring. Even through Wyoming, Montana and Idaho, it was pretty country. That said, you could sure tell when you crossed the border back into Washington. The roads turned to chit full of potholes and shoddy repairs, people were not nearly as nice and homeless camps started popping up along the highway.

Mmmmm, she is a peach isn't she. I wouldn't mind seeing a DeSantis/Noem ticket....
Listening to her speak that would make quite a a ticket. She is VERY well spoken and does not shy away from her conservative view's. Have seen times when conservative talking heads went after her and when they let her give her side, I would come away agreeing with how she did things

I'd like to see DeSantis stay in Florida and continue to strength that purple state toward the red. I'd like to see a Kristi Noem/Candice Owens ticket to make the first woman prez a conservative and watch the dims melt down over it.
Candice just recently did a special on the truth about George Floyd and Black Lives Matter. Boy they are out for her blood now. She pointed a spotlight at facts they DID NOT want known. It was really good to watch.

Candice just recently did a special on the truth about George Floyd and Black Lives Matter. Boy they are out for her blood now. She pointed a spotlight at facts they DID NOT want known. It was really good to watch.
I saw that and the fat toad BLM biotch crying about it. F' them, they have proven the Black Lives DO NOT Matter to them. I hope they loose everything and do time for the their crime.

I saw that and the fat toad BLM biotch crying about it. F' them, they have proven the Black Lives DO NOT Matter to them. I hope they loose everything and do time for the their crime.
It was fraud on a level seldom seen but, the Justice Department will most likely never touch them. They have the legacy media in their pocket so it would be radio active to charge them. Hopefully they at least will no longer get donations. It would be perfect to see them send to prison but I will not hold my breath waiting for that. 🤬

It was fraud on a level seldom seen but, the Justice Department will most likely never touch them. They have the legacy media in their pocket so it would be radio active to charge them. Hopefully they at least will no longer get donations. It would be perfect to see them send to prison but I will not hold my breath waiting for that. 🤬
She's doing very well at what she does but she's not ready for public office yet.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews