JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Are the early 2000s AR builds still a going concern? I got my A2 stock installed, but not really sure if I want this low lumen brick hanging on the front. Might just sell or trade.

20240320_182101.jpg

Salty surefires .

I got into the other thread, the one re. lights on pistols. It cost me money, what with buying a light as a result. It was the strobe feature that sold me.

Both of the AR's that I kept have handles on the top, so I never left retro.

15 years too late for these to be top of the line, 15 years to early for nerds to be building out photo-accurate builds from Modern Warfare (1). Put them in a box and dig them out when that fad hits sometime around 2040.

I think there are a few places making LED conversions for those...
There are also LED conversion for MAG lights. You do have to be careful with them, as some are quite cheap and require you change up what batteries you use.

If there is a good LED conversion for these someone might even be able to talk me into being interested. . .

Nothing direct from Surefire, but there do seem to be a few other quality drop-in replacements.

The light seems to have good output, but the run time leaves much to be desired. I would need to look into lithium replacements for them too. . .

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top