JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only thing is that I HATE SUBARUS!

I have to disagree on that one:oops:

I have a buddy that bought a new STI and put $5,000 into a bigger turbo (and all the parts that go with it plus tuning) and suspension.

We took it too a track day at PIR. With 450 rwhp it was insanely fast. He has a pic of him in front and a porche $90,000 car behind him.

The Subaru showed zero tilt and the porche looks like it's about to loose traction and spin out.

He beat everything on the road but a BMW M7.

Not bad for $32,000.

He is a tall guy also and there are no issues of comfort.

To each their own, I just think it's a cool story as I was there and it was a blast.:cool:

Edit: crap this is off topic...

I don't do anything special for my dogs before they pass. I love them to the max every day I am with them.

Leashing up and going for a walk right now:)

I have to disagree on that one:oops:
I have a buddy that bought a new STI and put $5,000 into a bigger turbo (and all the parts that go with it plus tuning) and suspension.
We took it too a track day at PIR. With 450 rwhp it was insanely fast. He has a pic of him in front and a porche $90,000 car behind him.
The Subaru showed zero tilt and the porche looks like it's about to loose traction and spin out.
He beat everything on the road but a BMW M7.
Not bad for $32,000.
He is a tall guy also and there are no issues of comfort.
To each their own, I just think it's a cool story as I was there and it was a blast.:cool:

Edit: crap this is off topic...
I don't do anything special for my dogs before they pass. I love them to the max every day I am with them.
Leashing up and going for a walk right now:)

IT'S STILL A SUBARU!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads