JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
good morning I am looking at a couple of 110s in a local Pawn shop and was wondering what your thoughts were on Quality there condition is good and asking price is 29.99 ill offer less of course thanks for your opinions

30 is pretty standard for Amazon new price with a nylon case. Bucks 110 are Great knives. I have multiple. Do you know what year they are? And all bucks are made in the USA!

I live about 5 miles from the factory and years ago they had customer appreciation day and I bought a knife that was not very expensive and they said it was because it wasn't made in the US maybe they were talking about the steel or something like that. So your saying I can get a knew one for 30 bucks off of Amazon?

I guess they are 44 now on Amazon. But I'd still say 30 for a used one is kinda high. I'd offer 18 to 22 and only get it at 25. I got a 77 model that I like and I got it for $18. Bucks are great knives.

I've been looking at the Buck Squire for an every day carry. Had a Buck 110 as a youth and sure put that thing through its paces!:s0112: Good luck in your search, they sure are great knives.:s0155:

For the price the Buck 110 is an excellent knife. You may see a wide variation in price dependent on what blade steel is used as well as other materials.
Than there are the fancy 110 autos...

Not all of the knifes Buck sells are made in the USA, and most of the fishing knifes are imports. Good quality imports but still imports.

Buck also has a great warranty.

Be aware if buying online that the Buck 110 is also one of the most counterfeited knifes on the market.
My next door neighbor has mentioned numerous times how many times the many counterfeits he has found advertised on line. Having headed up Buck's repair department and now their custom knife department I kind of think he's pretty good at spotting a fake. Buck does a good job going after these sleezy manufactures / sellers, but they are still out there.

Thanks for the advise with Covid 19 virus im sure the store at the factory is closed or is it still open do you k know?
Call Buck. I believe the store is open.
Also the fall sale should be coming up soon. The fathers day sale was good and had some excellent deals. And remember if your first responder, military or a veteran the factory store offers a discount.

I bought mine from Buck. Can't remember what I spent. It was worth it for the warranty alone, not to mention the knowledge that it wasn't a counterfeit.
2FEBA0CD-386F-4B6A-9E0A-DF37BB9FEC8A.jpeg

Last Edited:
The BUCK 110 knife was and as far as I know is still MADE IN IDAHO.

It is a classic and very popular knife!

BUCK marks their Made in USA (Idaho.) knives right on their package.

So does Ka-Bar Made in USA (New York State.) knives.

You can buy several Made in USA BUCK knives (And Buck knives made elsewhere.) from Walmart for a very reasonable price. I only own the Made in Idaho knives and I am NOT knocking people who own the other Buck knives when I say this.

And the Walmart BUCK MODEL 110 in it's sealed wrapper was/is the same quality made one that you can order from the Buck HQ in Idaho.

The Buck HQ does have various sales throughout the year ONLINE but you can still order them over the telephone or mail them a check via the US Mail if you don't order off of your computer. You can LOOK at them online.

I had 3 Buck Model #110 knives and one #110 was gifted to a friend for a retirement gift. The other sealed one was given to my husband. (I had it as a back up knife for myself.) The one that I did carry ON me or in my purse for a time frame was gifted to my husband when my hand arthritis got much worse and when I went to FIXED BLADE knives only.

I have several Buck and Ka-Bar knives. I have a few other fixed blade knives that were gifted to me but BUCK and Ka-Bar are still my top favorite brands.

I don't shop at Amazon or some of those places. Apparently there have been MANY knives and other things that are not the REAL deal there. I know that some people do Not like it when I say this so you can take it for what it's worth. (BUCK collectors will tell you the same thing and so will the Buck Company. BUCK gives you a good warranty too. I never had to use it.)

I would rather buy from a big name or small name LOCAL store where I can check out the KNIFE in my HAND (Like a gun or most things especially tools.) and see how it feels in my hand and the quality of the tool.

ALL but 2 of my Buck knives were bought locally at Walmart and at my MT gun and sporting goods stores. My 2 Buck kitchen knives were ordered through the Idaho HQ. I got a discount at the Idaho HQ for the kitchen knives as a first order. (20% OFF or so and they still have it listed online.)

The LOCAL stores were all reasonably priced and cheaper than buying online from the Buck HQ and from a few other online stores when I checked them out. I got some Buck knives on sale at these stores too!

I was going to buy them in person just to check out the sample first in my hand and my items were sealed up or boxed up depending on what I was buying.

Best wishes to you.

Old Lady Cate
PS: I have NEVER regretted ANY knife that I bought nor any firearm that I bought. If you buy a good quality tool with a brand name to BACK THEM UP... even if you Never have to use it... you can count on it when you need it.
Your mileage may vary - NO problem.

I went to the buck online store and customized my own 110 and it came out to about 170.00 and I quit pushing buttons lol just the cancel button its off to wally world for me but it sure did look nice

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top