JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
About a year ago I bought a Buck 124 Frontiersman. The steel in it just fine. I have yet to use it, but I have no doubt that it will perform admirably when called upon. I like this "Buck Bowie",do you?

1596243199213.png

About a year ago I bought a Buck 124 Frontiersman. The steel in it just fine. I have yet to use it, but I have no doubt that it will perform admirably when called upon. I like this "Buck Bowie",do you?

View attachment 729625

Sweet! I like it very much! Thank you for sharing.

This model is one that I was thinking about buying in the past and I still may get one. I saw it in one of our sporting goods stores in town and I did get to hold it in my hands.

I love the clean and simple lines of this Bowie style knife.

Do you happen to know when BUCK KNIVES first started to make this knife? The history of the knife? I could look it up if you do not know off hand.

Thanks again. Take care.

Cate

I obtained my 124 about 1976. It's been a grand and useful companion; low use & high satisfaction. It helped introduce understanding that 'proper blade size' for given tasks is part of the skill in using any blade.

Mostly it's a memory-marker gift from a long departed friend.:cool:

Gentlemen,

Thank you for the information about the BUCK Frontiersman knife.

Have a nice evening!

Cate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews