JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I broke down and ordered the Buck 501 Squire! I hate having addictions!:rolleyes:

Hello,

I gave my MT husband my two sweet Buck '55' knives which were among a GROUP of knives that I gifted and donated over the years to him, other people and to some charities for Veterans and soup kitchens. They are kind of like your Buck 501 Squire which I have not seen IN PERSON.

Please let us know how much you like your new knife.

Thank you!

Cate

Knife Center has 110's starting at $24

Hello,

Thanks for putting this up. I never ordered from them but I have looked at knives there online (Pictures!) and at other places with or without free shipping.

My husband saw this less expensive Buck 110 knife with the newer black plastic handle at our local Walmart store several weeks ago on sale. It is the same model that you mentioned.

Walmart ONLINE shows this for $19.97. It was cheaper than this on sale a few weeks ago at 2 of our LOCAL Walmart stores too. He came home and told me about it but he did not buy one.

They come in several different types of handles too. Ours are the walnut ones not the newer ebony and not this black plastic one. I am sure that they are just as nice.

Ours were standard issue (Walnut handles.) and not a special ordered handle #110 but ONE of them has the anniversary detail on it.

$19.97 This is from the LINK that I just looked up.

Only 1 left!

Buck Knives 110LT Folding Hunter Lite Lock Back Folding Knife

Free pickup today
In stock at Missoula, 3555 Mullan Rd

Delivery not available

Thanks for bringing up that specific model with that HANDLE that I have not seen in person but my husband did see in person.

Take care.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews