JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This thing is tight as a tick! It is also razor sharp. This knife is worthy of the Buck name and reputation. The date of manufacture was 2/05/2018. (They are so good that Blade Play can't seem to keep them in stock).

Buy one of these or their 110 Auto Elite (Same 110 Auto with an S30V blade and G10 scales).

You won't regret it.

Last Edited:
I've had the same 110 in my pocket for 30 years. My son actually broke his (this kid could break a bowling ball), and they fixed it free of charge. Can't say anything bad about Buck.

I played w/one the other day, real intrigued but it's a bit large for an EDC for me and I'm a fan of a pocket clip. I'll probably still get one someday but been looking at a Southern Grind Emerson lately, I'm kind of a Zac fan so......

I played w/one the other day, real intrigued but it's a bit large for an EDC for me and I'm a fan of a pocket clip. I'll probably still get one someday but been looking at a Southern Grind Emerson lately, I'm kind of a Zac fan so......

If you like that, you might like the SOG Spec Elite 2 Auto. Light, fast, stays razor sharp and has a proper pocket clip. If you shop around the Spec Elite 2 Auto can be had for about $140.00. (Hint: I have one and it is well worth the price of admission).

Buck 110 autos are sweet the only thing I wish they offered a pocket clip.I found a guy to put one on for me but it hurt a little @ $90 .I was happy they came out with the silver bolster model ,better looking knife in my opinion .Now if they will just let you build a custom like they do the regular 110

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top