JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

I would carry one of these in the woods if:

• I could justify it.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • if it is affordable.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • If it had the S30V blade installed.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I see no use for an one-handed Buck 110 Folding Hunter.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reactions
These were introduced by Buck in 2016. (Think of it as a standard Buck 110 that went into surgery and awakened ten times faster than when it went in).

The best part about these knives it that they are manufactured by Buck Knives in their new Post Falls factory. Their Lifetime Warranty applies to these knives. The only improvement that could be made to these autos would be to see one of these with their newer S30V blades installed in it. That would make this knife the "Hunter's Pride" it should be. A Buck 110 auto that rarely gets dull.

Life is good.

Last Edited:
I don't have one. But I grew up with the 110 on my side. And never dreamed there could be an auto version?

$50 for the non-auto 110. And $150 for the auto version.
I think that's a bit much.

But I'll probably buy it the first time I handle one. :D

I pulled out my "aftermarket" (round button) conversion today and looked it over. It is still tight as a drum and worth every penny I paid for it. The best aspect of Buck's "factory fresh" 110 automatic is that if it breaks, Buck will repair it and send it back. You have a great knife for as long as you live.

This is why I become so enthusiastic about these Buck autos. The "forever warranty" is just that.

BTW, My Buck 898 Impact is still tighter than a gnat's tochis and the S30V steel is the bomb!

Real "working autos" are SO impressive and have their own level of "coolness".

Back in december sportsmans warehouse had one that was a blem. Small scratch on the brass down the grip. As i recall it was $89 or so.

Gave it the once over several times but I never did buy it.

Now that it's gone I wish I had.:(

Back in december sportsmans warehouse had one that was a blem. Small scratch on the brass down the grip. As i recall it was $89 or so.

Gave it the once over several times but I never did buy it.

Now that it's gone I wish I had.:(

Blade Play has them for $149.99 shipped. That's $50 less than when they're purchased directly from Buck. Pay the BP price and you'll forget all about it on the first day that you have it. When you're in the field and you whip it out of the Nylon sheath and snap it open. That reassuring "click" makes all the difference in the world. (BTW, you should get rid of the leather unit, it tarnishes the brass bolsters). :s0154::s0170:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top