JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cant name a better plastic fantastic pistol that has such wide ranging commonality throughout numerous platforms and a massive aftermarket.

Well, since I JUST got home with my brand new Glock 19X, let me retort.

Outdated design? Yeah. Right. Cause the 1911 is cutting edge right? So are AR-15's huh? :rolleyes:
Difference between a Glock and a Dyson vacuum is that a Glock actually works. :rolleyes:
If you can design a better gun, go for it, Until then, your thread is pointless and nothing but click bait, which unfortunately I clicked. :rolleyes:

Outdated design? Yeah. Right. Cause the 1911 is cutting edge right? So are AR-15's huh? :rolleyes:
Difference between a Glock and a Dyson vacuum is that a Glock actually works. :rolleyes:
If you can design a better gun, go for it, Until then, your thread is pointless and nothing but click bait, which unfortunately I clicked. :rolleyes:
Actually, the difference between Glock and Dyson, the Glock goes pew, pew, pew....

The Dyson just sucks....

:rolleyes:

You are welcome!

BTW OP, you made a Glock thread with your first sentence saying there are too many Glock threads here at NWFA. Smooth. :rolleyes:

So seriously, my first Glock was a Gen2 G19, which proved to be reliable as well as accurate for me. For a long time it was my EDC. Also had a Gen2 G23 at one time, but found the .40 to be too snappy and got rid of it in favor of a Gen2.5 G30, which turned out to be a hoot to shoot and a tack driver.

But I'm an equal opportunity polymer pistol consumer, so I also enjoy my Shield .45. With enough repetitions, the triggers always seem to smooth out, whether it's a Glock or a Shield, to a sufficient point for a combat sidearm.

Only emotional attachments I have are to 1911's... Silly I know...

So seriously, my first Glock was a Gen2 G19, which proved to be reliable as well as accurate for me. For a long time it was my EDC. Also had a Gen2 G23 at one time, but found the .40 to be too snappy and got rid of it in favor of a Gen2.5 G30, which turned out to be a hoot to shoot and a tack driver.

But I'm an equal opportunity polymer pistol consumer, so I also enjoy my Shield .45. With enough repetitions, the triggers always seem to smooth out, whether it's a Glock or a Shield, to a sufficient point for a combat sidearm.

Only emotional attachments I have are to 1911's... Silly I know...

Nope, not silly. I have ZERO emotional attachment to my Glocks. But my great-uncles WWII 1911? I value it more than anything else I own and have caught myself talking to it on more than one occasion (mostly me saying to it, "if only you could talk, the stories you must have...)

2cjhsb.jpg https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Just saying welcome to the club BROTHER MVIMG_20180303_113953.jpg IMG_20180612_174115.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top