JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same gun same front porch different day and different sweatshirt covering it lol have a nice day. MVIMG_20180619_204657.jpg MVIMG_20180619_204718.jpg IMG_20180619_204828.jpg

Yet ANOTHER Glock bashing thread... imagine that. I could probably come back in 2050, long after firearms have been banned and replaced with thought rifles, and still see a few of these threads. Boring!

However, I do have a Ruger SR9c that has design factors licensed by Glock. Diff between it and a G19 is 1/2" shorter barrel, a thinner profile, and a surprise trigger break.

Yet ANOTHER Glock bashing thread... imagine that. I could probably come back in 2050, long after firearms have been banned and replaced with thought rifles, and still see a few of these threads. Boring!

However, I do have a Ruger SR9c that has design factors licensed by Glock. Diff between it and a G19 is 1/2" shorter barrel, a thinner profile, and a surprise trigger break.

Companies have been jacking Glock ideas for years. Smith Sigma anyone? Of course, there was that pesky lawsuit....

How about Springfield and "their" XD series. :p:p They bought the design. Google HS2000. :rolleyes:

The 1911? Over 100 years old and people still rant and rave about them. Lots of entire forums dedicated to them.
The AR-15? Over 25 years older than Glock, and yet "cutting edge" by some people's standards. Lots of entire forums dedicated to them.
The AK-47? Who so many worship. Designed the year my dad was born! He's 72! Lots of entire forums dedicated to them.

But Glock is the outdated design here?? And NWFA has a few threads about Glocks but also has THOUSANDS of threads about other guns?

BTW, I hate the Shield!! Worst trigger ever and too dang small for a person with man-sized hands. And only 7 rds. Might as well carry a revolver in a better caliber...

I'll join you there. Springfield hasn't introduced a firearm they actually created since the M-14. They are the "high end" Taurus of the gun industry.

The Saint? I'll bet someone lost their job over that over hyped, over priced off the shelf rifle. I'm not bashing the gun, I'm bashing Springfield for that marketing stunt that left so many of us feeling like they got all excited for nothing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top