JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I cant name a better plastic fantastic pistol that has such wide ranging commonality throughout numerous platforms and a massive aftermarket.

Well, since I JUST got home with my brand new Glock 19X, let me retort.

Outdated design? Yeah. Right. Cause the 1911 is cutting edge right? So are AR-15's huh? :rolleyes:
Difference between a Glock and a Dyson vacuum is that a Glock actually works. :rolleyes:
If you can design a better gun, go for it, Until then, your thread is pointless and nothing but click bait, which unfortunately I clicked. :rolleyes:

Outdated design? Yeah. Right. Cause the 1911 is cutting edge right? So are AR-15's huh? :rolleyes:
Difference between a Glock and a Dyson vacuum is that a Glock actually works. :rolleyes:
If you can design a better gun, go for it, Until then, your thread is pointless and nothing but click bait, which unfortunately I clicked. :rolleyes:
Actually, the difference between Glock and Dyson, the Glock goes pew, pew, pew....

The Dyson just sucks....

:rolleyes:

You are welcome!

BTW OP, you made a Glock thread with your first sentence saying there are too many Glock threads here at NWFA. Smooth. :rolleyes:

So seriously, my first Glock was a Gen2 G19, which proved to be reliable as well as accurate for me. For a long time it was my EDC. Also had a Gen2 G23 at one time, but found the .40 to be too snappy and got rid of it in favor of a Gen2.5 G30, which turned out to be a hoot to shoot and a tack driver.

But I'm an equal opportunity polymer pistol consumer, so I also enjoy my Shield .45. With enough repetitions, the triggers always seem to smooth out, whether it's a Glock or a Shield, to a sufficient point for a combat sidearm.

Only emotional attachments I have are to 1911's... Silly I know...

So seriously, my first Glock was a Gen2 G19, which proved to be reliable as well as accurate for me. For a long time it was my EDC. Also had a Gen2 G23 at one time, but found the .40 to be too snappy and got rid of it in favor of a Gen2.5 G30, which turned out to be a hoot to shoot and a tack driver.

But I'm an equal opportunity polymer pistol consumer, so I also enjoy my Shield .45. With enough repetitions, the triggers always seem to smooth out, whether it's a Glock or a Shield, to a sufficient point for a combat sidearm.

Only emotional attachments I have are to 1911's... Silly I know...

Nope, not silly. I have ZERO emotional attachment to my Glocks. But my great-uncles WWII 1911? I value it more than anything else I own and have caught myself talking to it on more than one occasion (mostly me saying to it, "if only you could talk, the stories you must have...)

2cjhsb.jpg https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

Just saying welcome to the club BROTHER MVIMG_20180303_113953.jpg IMG_20180612_174115.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top