JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
E86A3BCA-3A35-46C3-BFEB-BDDEDE1A8E05.png
It's that kind of talk that got a fake phaser jammed in my face by a 300 pound captain Kirk at the SciFi convention my friend :s0112:

The number of Glock threads on this forum is too damn high.

Gaston's 17th invention proved you could make a durable gun cheaply out of plastic in 1980 but has rapidly become an outdated design supported by an amazing marketing machine. Like those bubblegumty Dyson vacuum cleaners.

What other gun designs are ho-hum but everyone thinks is the best thing since we discovered you can put chocolate sauce on ice cream?

I'll start, the S&W Shield. Yeah, it's tiny and it's a 9mm but that trigger is so so bad it almost feels like it's malfunctioning out of the box.

So you knock glock as being "outdated" but also knock S&W which essentially improved on Glock making it far more ergonomic and far FAR less ugly.

And yes, the S&W 1.0 trigger ain't the greatest but then S&W improved on their own design with the 2.0 which has a markedly better trigger than the 1.0 version.

So you knock when it's outdated and knock when it's improved. Seems like there's no winning with you.

Let's also not forget that you're talking about a $350 pistol...at least right now with the rebates on from S&W. Exactly how much gun do you expect for $350? Do you really expect a match grade trigger for this amount?

The Shield 2.0 is a phenomenal value for the money. And if you're really not happy about the trigger, at $350, an Apex is well within the realm of affordability. :)

So you knock glock as being "outdated" but also knock S&W which essentially improved on Glock making it far more ergonomic and far FAR less ugly.

And yes, the S&W 1.0 trigger ain't the greatest but then S&W improved on their own design with the 2.0 which has a markedly better trigger than the 1.0 version.

So you knock when it's outdated and knock when it's improved. Seems like there's no winning with you.

Let's also not forget that you're talking about a $350 pistol...at least right now with the rebates on from S&W. Exactly how much gun do you expect for $350? Do you really expect a match grade trigger for this amount?

The Shield 2.0 is a phenomenal value for the money. And if you're really not happy about the trigger, at $350, an Apex is well within the realm of affordability. :)

I'm not the yugest fan of polymer framed guns in terms of looks and feel, but they are all I carry. They're light, plenty accurate, and the striker fired variety are easy to learn and run.

I'm not the yugest fan of polymer framed guns in terms of looks and feel, but they are all I carry. They're light, plenty accurate, and the striker fired variety are easy to learn and run.

I can buy my wife a surefire revolver with a 12lb trigger or I can buy her a Glock 19 that functions the same (point and shoot, I don't wanna hear about slide function guys), has a 5lb trigger, and 15rd mags... err.......

Home built G17.3 and G19.3 here !

:)

Ohhhh, I'd love to do a few more projects... but alas, I'm out of dough!

I got a Glock 19 X I like it all brown.
I looked at a shild in darh earth the other day.
I have different holsters .in different colors .
Depends on the color of the pants I'm wearing.
I can't stand IN SIDE THE WAIST BAND CARRY.
I ALWAYS CARRY OUTSIDE.so matching the holster to the color of my pants .is the trick.

There are two kinds of autoloading handguns...

1. Our Lord and Savior John MOSES Browning's magnum opus, the 1911, and its distant cousin the Hi-Power.
2. Every other steaming pile of crap formed into a roughly gun-like shape.

:p

Lol I was watching videos on YouTube .
The other night.and I came across this one .
Called EAST OAKLAND 106 GETTING READY TO SLIDE /SHOOTING.
HeheH hahaha this guy has a 9mm high point .and he keeps trying to shoot it but it keeps jaming on him.
Then the clown with the camera ask him about his gun .
He says it's a nine .lol
The camera guy says nice .
Hehehe I haahaa

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR