JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I paid $500 for a pistol with plastic sights and magazines I would be trying to justify my purchase also. It never ends mo plastic mo betta. Plus wrong grip angle and don't see the value. But , I don't trash every Glock thread like fanboys do the Sig threads.

They do take me back to my childhood. One of my cap guns used the same sights.
I will give you the GLOCK sights . yep they suck
But the mags are not bad metal with polymer over them .and the GLOCK 19X COMES with night sights .so they got the point there .

But the mags are not bad metal with polymer over them .and the GLOCK 19X COMES with night sights .so they got the point there .

Personally, I like them, not because they are good sites, they suck but because they cost nothing and I don't feel bad when I throw them in the garbage when I replace them the sights I want.

I know Glock pistols are good and just like pointing out things to poke back at the Sig, ect haters. I like variety myself and am not loyal to just one brand. But it's funny how pistols like the p226, that has more than proven itself, are all the sudden crap because a new model has some teething issues. There are so many good firearms on the market there is no reason for us all to be the same. We could respect each other's choice though.

What ever happened to congratulating a new gun owner and wishing him the best ?

The problem with the 19X is they do not accept Gen 5 mags, either the base plates on the mag need to be replaced or the tab on the frame needs to be removed.

Yup. Strange decision there. Gen 5 mags work in previous gen guns, but not the 19X. I'm gonna remove the lip on the frame. I have a mixture of Glock mags and don't want anything getting in the way if I need to use them.

I tried to read all of the posts in this thread, but I ran out of popcorn! :s0093:

It's like walking in to a science fiction convention and asking who would win in a space battle: an imperial star destroyer from star wars or the Constitution class USS Enterprise from star trek.

That's a mistake I won't make twice :confused:

Yet ANOTHER Glock bashing thread... imagine that. I could probably come back in 2050, long after firearms have been banned and replaced with thought rifles, and still see a few of these threads. Boring!

However, I do have a Ruger SR9c that has design factors licensed by Glock. Diff between it and a G19 is 1/2" shorter barrel, a thinner profile, and a surprise trigger break.
HUSH YOUR MOUTH! :eek:

It's like walking in to a science fiction convention and asking who would win in a space battle: an imperial star destroyer from star wars or the Constitution class USS Enterprise from star trek.

That's a mistake I won't make twice :confused:

Are we talking TOS version Enterprise, Motion Picture Enterprise, or the JJ Verse star wars inspired Enterprise? :D

The Star Destroyer is a flying pizza slice, the Constitution class is a pizza cutter with extra handles.

And the Enterprise has Scotty and Kirk. He'd chop and knee Vader, bang his wife, and maroon them on a dying planet while he warps off to get a PCN shot and some tri-breasted green skinned hottie. :D

The real argument is who is the better captain, Picard, Kirk or Sisko. And which iteration of the Enterprise is the 'best'

:s0148:

7A850016-A1DE-495F-AC7C-CCD2E76B4039.jpeg

Are we talking TOS version Enterprise, Motion Picture Enterprise, or the JJ Verse star wars inspired Enterprise? :D

The Star Destroyer is a flying pizza slice, the Constitution class is a pizza cutter with extra handles.

And the Enterprise has Scotty and Kirk. He'd chop and knee Vader, bang his wife, and maroon them on a dying planet while he warps off to get a PCN shot and some tri-breasted green skinned hottie. :D

The real argument is who is the better captain, Picard, Kirk or Sisko. And which iteration of the Enterprise is the 'best'

:s0148:

It's that kind of talk that got a fake phaser jammed in my face by a 300 pound captain Kirk at the SciFi convention my friend :s0112:

It's that kind of talk that got a fake phaser jammed in my face by 300 pound captain Kirk at the SciFi convention my friend

Kick 'em in the taco, Paco! Then give 'im a Judo Chop, take him down, and whisper "Revenge is a dish best served cold, and it's very cold in space" before finishing him and growling like a Klingon. Or alternately look at the ceiling and yell "Bridge to sickbay, the cap'n's down!" then walk away whistling. :cool:

Fine. Since no one else was willing to go there. I LOVE my Dyson. I had something like 8 vacuums over the years before. None of them worked even close to as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top