JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know why AFT in Gresham is closed until Saturday? Seems like a really inconvenient three days to be closed, especially since I was there yesterday and they told me my purchases should be approved by today. When I got there today there was a sign on the door that just mentioned "connection issues" but I was hoping someone here may have more insight

Does anyone know why AFT in Gresham is closed until Saturday? Seems like a really inconvenient three days to be closed, especially since I was there yesterday and they told me my purchases should be approved by today. When I got there today there was a sign on the door that just mentioned "connection issues" but I was hoping someone here may have more insight
I have heard of numerous gun shops taking a break to help regain their sanity.

Dec 8 would have been the day where they told everyone they could have a few days off I would think as it was originally the end of crunch time but just guessing.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top