JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That screen still shot with Jill in it makes her look really, really, tired and exhausted.
I wonder if she is reaching her breaking point with propping up the potato in the oval office.
All joking aside I noticed that too. I suspect it has got to be a HUGE drain on her. Having had several family members who went through the dementia thing I can't imagine what it would be like to have one in a place of power, in the public, while going through this. She had to have wanted to allow this though to some extent so I hope she enjoys what she asked for.

All joking aside I noticed that too. I suspect it has got to be a HUGE drain on her. Having had several family members who went through the dementia thing I can't imagine what it would be like to have one in a place of power, in the public, while going through this. She had to have wanted to allow this though to some extent so I hope she enjoys what she asked for.
She knows full well what's what, she has been married to the same lame duck this entire time, raised a couple of flower pot hoodlums, and profited greatly off her families ill-gotten wealth and power, I guarantee you she is laughing all the way to the bank in the Caymans with a big fat smile on her face!
I feel nothing but contempt for her and her entire family!

I heard he uses a color swatch.

4tfwr9.jpg

Pretty good possibility on heels up being a scotus nominated spot.
Highly unlikely. They need her vote as the VP to push through whatever nomination they go with. And she would likely have to resign before she could be nominated. And it seems like that would be too long of a process to have to get a replacement VP in their first.

Also, I don't think she would do it. Harris has delusions of adequacy and wants to be POTUS. It's amazing she hasn't pushed Joe down a flight of steps yet but I'm sure the Secret Service keeps a very close eye on her whenever she's around the Potato in Chief.

It would be pretty funny though. Never in the history of forever has somebody so monumentally failed upward like Harris has. I mean, people like her less than Hillary and THAT is saying something. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top