JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any chance of dragging out confirmation until new Senators are seated?
Senate confirmation of SCOTUS justices only takes a simple majority, and with the Senate being a 50/50 chamber, Kamaltoe Harris gets to cast the winning vote for the Left, so I don't think so...

Expounding a little bit here...
The Senate Judiciary Committee is chaired by Dick Durbin (a rabid Dem), so that doesn't help much either. So, the SJC votes on Dementia Joe's nominee this summer, the nomination goes to the full Senate for a circus freak show like what we saw with Kavanaugh, and then the full Senate votes. I suspect that the pressure to get the vote done before the midterms will have the Dems all chanting how racist the other half of the country is, cuz you know that Brandon is going to nominate a female (or non-binary) BIPOC as the next SCOTUS pick. He has to - it's all about identity politics, not about who is most qualified. So if you oppose Brandon's nominee, you are ipso facto a racist...

Last Edited:
Justice Breyer announced his retirement at the end of this term, which is early this summer.

Y'all know what this will mean...

I wonder how many houses he was offered to retire in a timely fashion?....

I also wonder what the potato, cameltoe, and skinbag pelosi have cooked up for the second half of this administration.

Dark days and the battle for our country will probably be no more apparent than the 2nd half of this disastrous set of folks in the white house currently.

The Ds are licking their chops plotting the most SJW version of R.B.G. they can come up with to force through against McConnell, who I don't think can drag things out this time or block, unless they can dig up some serious dirt on who ever gets the pick, Pedo and Hoe will use this to stack the deck by Hook or by Crook!

The Ds are licking their chops plotting the most SJW version of R.B.G. they can come up with
Speak no further!

And here's your list of likely contenders...

Speak no further!

And here's your list of likely contenders...
So, Kamal Toe gets put on the bench, wonder who they will pick to be V.P. once the cackling harpy is re assigned, lemme guess, Hillery volunteers for the job, and we get ol billy to teach Pedo the finer points of cigar smoking!

Justice Breyer announced his retirement at the end of this term, which is early this summer.

Y'all know what this will mean...
Asian Americans/Native Americans will finally have representation on the Supreme Court?

Bwahaha...

</sarcasm >

POTUS will of course put up a FAR to one side kook. ALL the people in his party will of course have to vote for them. MANY GOP will also vote for them. One good thing is some Senators are in a race this time that is not going to be easy for them. They will be forced to make a lot of voters in their state angry. Stomper has wisely mentioned a few times that gun owners are really setting up for failure depending on the courts to "fix" what law makers do. Gun owners who like freedom need to learn to vote well. So far they do not and they can not count of the court to protect them from their own stupidity.

Any chance of dragging out confirmation until new Senators are seated?
Zero. Especially with Collins and Murkowski likely joining the Democrats in the confirmation vote. One of Biden's top picks, Ketanji Brown Jackson, was confirmed by the Senate for a lower court position last year with Collins, Murkowski and Graham joining the Democrats.

They'll have this nomination/confirmation wrapped up in about 8 weeks or less. New Senators won't be seated for almost a year.

If it aint a proud black transgender undocumented albino far far far left wing commie, MERICA will burn..F me..but on a higher note SlowJoe will have us in a shooting war with Russia by the spring, so there is that to look forward to..stock up now America.

138593245_4331366620223251_6367934494837984398_n.jpg

Might backfire on them... What happens if Sinema flips to R immediately after Breyer is officially gone?

It's not improbable. Her party has been shooting her through through the grease over her refusal to let them steamroll legislation she opposes. It's at the point where they have cut off major funding sources to her campaign fund. I bet Mitch and the RNC will offer her an amazing sweetheart deal, and Arizonans are R friendly. No downsides to Sinema and LOTS of upsides.

She flips and the Rs sun the Senate, set the agenda and force a bipartisan supported Justice. Mainly it won't be Stacy Adama or Chelsea Clinton, etc..

More like the dems announced it for him. They want to get the replacement process going ASAP before they lose control of Congress.

"Fox News legal correspondent Shannon Bream reports that Breyer's announcement "wasn't planned for today" and he was surprised and unhappy the news was revealed early.

"Justice Breyer was not planning to announce his retirement today," Bream reported on Fox News, adding, "I'm told that he is 'upset,' that the way that this is being handled was not the timeline that he had planned."

Bream went on to say that Breyer reportedly "felt this was pushed before he was ready to make it official." She later followed up on Twitter to clarify that Breyer did decide "on his own to retire" and that it would be "better to characterize him as surprised by events today than 'upset'" after someone "jumped the gun" on the announcement."

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews