JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They will pick a younger female POC who is very left and reliable to do as told. Stacy Abrams IMO will be on the short list.
Yup, they'll pick a young one so they don't hafta worry about one seat for quite a few decades into the future, by which time they hope to have packed the Court by then.

Seriously doubt Abrams can be a serious contender. She doesn't have the legal chops to sit on the bench. She was a tax layer for while, then started a firm that represents women's sports teams, then was an assistant city attorney for Atlanta. She's got no depth. Not SCOTUS material... no phuq'n way. :s0002:

BUT...!!! She is a female BIPOC, so that counts as fully qualified by the Dems! She checks TWO boxes, right there... :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
I do love to watch them screaming at Sinema and Manchin. They keep doing this they may get just what they want, both of them sign up with the GOP. I would love to watch the hair on fire people screaming to pass a law to prevent this the second it happened. :D

By-the-book Breyer said to be miffed retirement leaked.

Associate Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is reportedly miffed that his retirement was leaked, a violation of his practice of following protocol by the book, according to longtime court-watchers.

"Biden promised during the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary to nominate a black and female justice to the Court at the first opportunity. "

Remember When Liberal Law Profs Said VP Can't Cast Tiebreaker On Supreme Court Nominations? I Bet Mitch Does.

Last Edited:
By-the-book Breyer said to be miffed retirement leaked.

"Biden promised during the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primary to nominate a black and female justice to the Court at the first opportunity. "

Remember When Liberal Law Profs Said VP Can't Cast Tiebreaker On Supreme Court Nominations? I Bet Mitch Does.
I wonder how Merrick Garland feels about his woke leftist masters now?

Might backfire on them... What happens if Sinema flips to R immediately after Breyer is officially gone?

It's not improbable. Her party has been shooting her through through the grease over her refusal to let them steamroll legislation she opposes. It's at the point where they have cut off major funding sources to her campaign fund. I bet Mitch and the RNC will offer her an amazing sweetheart deal, and Arizonans are R friendly. No downsides to Sinema and LOTS of upsides.

She flips and the Rs sun the Senate, set the agenda and force a bipartisan supported Justice. Mainly it won't be Stacy Adama or Chelsea Clinton, etc..
False hope. By the numbers, Sinema votes with Biden's position 97.5% of the time, and Manchin votes with Biden's position 95.1% of the time.

Bernie Sanders only votes with Biden's position 92.5% of the time.

Mitt Romney votes with Biden's position 65.9% of the time. Even McConnell votes with Biden's position more than half the time (58.5%).

There are a lot of votes you never hear about that all the people in power, Democrat and Republican, agree on.

Republicans need to not take a scorched earth policy here. In fact, they'd do better to highlight bad policies or leftism/activism bent if there's one (and you know there will be one) but vote on the merits and not play the same dirty games the Dems do. Don't give their base something to froth over for a vote. If you make it a non-issue, it won't excite their base.

Last Edited:
The choice will be all about race and have nothing to do with the Constitution and our laws. Court will soon become a yes machine for whatever tyranny the elite want. Enjoy life now while you can.

Pretty good possibility on heels up being a scotus nominated spot.
What a worthless POS. She can't even do the job she currently holds, and they want to make her an Associate Justice???
What a phuq'n clownworld we're living in... :rolleyes:

Heard an interesting suggestion on the radio....Obama.
Can you imagine if the potato nominates that piece of human excrement?

He does check off the boxes...

Female
POC
Cowardly
Leftist POS
Wants to destroy America

Pretty good possibility on heels up being a scotus nominated spot.
There's not even a small possibility, but I couldn't tell if you were joking. Half the replies in this thread seem to be way off base (Abrams, Obama, Harris, etc.).

99.9% probability the nominee will be a female, African American, and an existing judge. The last criteria is the most important; existing judges (especially Federal judges) have already been vetted, gone through confirmation hearings, etc.

Some wild names were rumored during the Trump presidency as well, but none of them ever materialized. All three of Trump's picks (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett) were existing judges.

There's not even a small possibility, but I couldn't tell if you were joking. Half the replies in this thread seem to be way off base (Abrams, Obama, Harris, etc.).

99.9% probability the nominee will be a female, African American, and an existing judge. The last criteria is the most important; existing judges (especially Federal judges) have already been vetted, gone through confirmation hearings, etc.

Some wild names were rumored during the Trump presidency as well, but none of them ever materialized. All three of Trump's picks (Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barrett) were existing judges.
If you insist on being thoughtful, rational, and logical you are not going to make many friends around here. :s0140:

This is a really good point. The nominee will be a judge. One with years of experience. She will be female and not White. Kamala will be dealt with some other way.

It is the timing, used as a diversion...oooowow, look and the shiny ball not all the BS going on. Breyer didn't intend to announce his resignation yet and was surprised to hear in the news...

That screen still shot with Jill in it makes her look really, really, tired and exhausted.
I wonder if she is reaching her breaking point with propping up the potato in the oval office.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top