JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I appreciate being able to pump my own gas. I grew up doing it and never thought anything of it. Sorry, bit someone whos capable of plugging in their iphone to charge should know how to "charge" their vehicle. Its not some magical thing that exploads if you look at it wrong. I've heard all kinds of weird soccermom excuses "butmy hands get dirty" "only qualified people should pump gas" lmao!? If you're not "qualified" enough to fill your vehicle, you shouldn't be driving!!!

Before moving to Oregon i pumped my own gas, and might I suggest that it is 1000 times more efficient than waiting a couple of minutes for an attendant to walk over whenever he or she happens to notice, pull out the nozzle and place it back on the pump, put the cap back on, and ask if I want a receipt. My friends, I can jump out of my car and do that in about 7 seconds flat and be on my way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top