JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This may have been covered but I just wanna say im impressed with the speed and accuracy of the lil crow brass trimmer. Picked one up online for around $69. Very functional and easy to set up and adjust. Allows for high volume trimming.
013.JPG
014.JPG

I picked one up about 1 month ago money very well spent. Nato brass was giving me so much problems just to get an acceptable trim length, now I can process about 1 case every 3 seconds. I still separate my head stamps though as it keeps my tolerance between +/- .002 where as mixed together it seems to hold around .005 +/- very happy with purchase if they can make one for straight walled pistol cases I will buy it.

anyone have one?
I don't have that trimmer, but have read about how it works online.
I've seen this post/pics on another forum and wanted to ask about that rusty bench top drill press, sitting on the floor, void of any chips.
Do you just hand hold the brass and push it up into the trimmer, or use the press quill?
I use my drill press to quickly de-prime lots of brass:
45washers.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews