Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Brady Campaign endorses Hillary

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by Dave Workman, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

No big surprise here!

No quarter: Brady camp endorses Clinton, anti-gun assault launched in Northwest

Any lingering reservations about Hillary Rodham Clinton’s perspective on the Second Amendment vanished yesterday when the vehemently anti-gun Brady Campaign endorsed her run for the White House, and she promised to “keep (the gun control) issue at the center of this presidential campaign.”

http://www.examiner.com/article/no-...s-clinton-anti-gun-assault-launched-northwest

2. nehalemguy

nehalemguy Vernonia Well-Known Member

Shocker.........:rolleyes:

E

3. nammac

nammac I-5 Corridor - West of Portland Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

The brown shirts are coming, the brown shirts are coming...

4. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

I'm locked & loaded, a bonus would be those pretty blue helmets!!!!!;)

Ura-Ki and nammac like this.
  5. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Sub Light Speed Well-Known Member

I got my helmet all ready to go!

Caveman Jim likes this.
  6. meener777

meener777 King County Active Member

Pass this on to our friends at the NRA:

http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...r_the_brady_campaign_and_hillary_clinton.html

"The Republican Party and NRA need to immediately call out Ms. Clinton by pointing out Brady's tax-exempt status and asking whether she will therefore reject the group's endorsement. This, of course, requires her to (1) embarrass herself and the entire anti-Second Amendment movement by admitting that Brady is diverting tax-exempt money to an election or (2) make herself a party to the illegal use of tax-exempt money. Either choice is probably the end of the road for her because of the importance of gun control to her campaign."

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/arti...mpaign_and_hillary_clinton.html#ixzz40kOyokal
    Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

2A2Dend likes this.
  7. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

It's the Clinton way, just keep breaking laws and killing witnesses

Slobray and nammac like this.