JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Considering that much of gun control's history is rooted in discrimination; I think the ad is quite clever. Nothing screams 'social justice' and 'equality' more than acknowledging the right of all people to keep and bare arms.

The antis are well aware of this and are trying to wrangle the narrative surrounding this history back into their pen; as is demonstrably opined in these two recent essays published by the Harvard Law Review:

This is our opponent. They must be soundly rejected!

Considering that much of gun control's history is rooted in discrimination; I think the ad is quite clever. Nothing screams 'social justice' and 'equality' more than acknowledging the right of all people to keep and bare arms.

The antis are well aware of this and are trying to wrangle the narrative surrounding this history back into their pen; as is demonstrably opined in these two recent essays published by the Harvard Law Review:

This is our opponent. They must be soundly rejected!
Yep, exact same thing as Isis blowing up every cultures historical momoments : destroy their past, control the narrative and the future. The victor writes history however they want it to be. Same old history rippling through time like waves on a pool of blood destined to echo endlessly.

*Edit: nazis did the same exact thing. I want to say Ghenkis Khan did this too. But don't quote me on that. Its pretty much standard procedure for tyrants. Many others I didn't even mention.

Last Edited:
He's saying he wants to fire on his fellow citizens who disagree with him. I have a problem with that.
Your statement is absurd. He's clearly defending himself from violent aggressors.

There is no way anyone could fail to understand that from the video.

You have intentionally fabricated a false / dishonest view. You are the problem.

Last Edited:
Started by Dems, but I wonder which party the current Klan members self identify with.

Maybe still the Dems, maybe not :s0092:
The same party of LBJ where he said,

"I'll have those N*****s voting Democratic for the next 200 years".

And….

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we've got to do something about this, we've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference."

The same party of Biden today….

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

Its attributed to him but unverifiable. That doesn't mean he didn't say it. It does seem to be something he might say considering he was known for his crassness and his opportunistic tendencies.
Agreed that it does sound like something he *might* have said, that doesn't make it any more credible that he DID say it. And seeing as how that 'quote' comes from a book written 30 years after he was supposed to have said it and based on what someone else told the author it hardly seams something worth basing an argument around.

Agreed that it does sound like something he *might* have said, that doesn't make it any more credible that he DID say it. And seeing as how that 'quote' comes from a book written 30 years after he was supposed to have said it and based on what someone else told the author it hardly seams something worth basing an argument around.
I'm not arguing, I'm assassinating. :D

Last Edited:
Primely because I don't believe that we should be electing representatives based on their willingness to kill the opposition party even if it's just a nudge and a wink to willingness. And he's not alone, have you seen the one from Eric Greitens?

I'm wondering if you were thinking that this is a game that is being played? This is more than just stupid guns, this is about the restructuring and demolishing of this country; so what part of a "conflict" do you think does not exist? It is that very conflict that has been brought to the forefront and to the American public's attention every single day with the radical actions of the current governing power, is it any wonder that individuals such as this make these types of outcries in regard to their opinions?

I'm wondering if you were thinking that this is a game that is being played? This is more than just stupid guns, this is about the restructuring and demolishing of this country; so what part of a "conflict" do you think does not exist? It is that very conflict that has been brought to the forefront and to the American public's attention every single day with the radical actions of the current governing power, is it any wonder that individuals such as this make these types of outcries in regard to their opinions?
He does this all the time. I don't think he believes half the stuff he posts.

Ain't no "might" about it, it is definitely something he would have said...

I think the ad would've been better if he worked in an equal number of white BLM rioters into the group of clansmen.

The amount of racism from white leftists when a Black person doesn't toe the line is quite surprising.

Believe it or not, it is actually posable to agree on 2A stuff and disagree on almost everything else, but as we have been reminded, this thread is not about "almost everything else"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top