JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
May not be your type of music. But he's spot on with the condition that America is in and the corruption of politics. Left or right.
Definitely not my type of music, but damn, man, you're right! His lyrics are indeed spot-on!

Definitely not my type of music, but damn, man, you're right! His lyrics are indeed spot-on!
He's an independent artist that is not signed to any label. So he can sing/rap about whatever he wants. Lots of people hate hearing the truth. Facts over feelings.

There are also some scenarios were they win seats in both chambers and at this point I wouldn't put money on it going either way

I have a vague memory of a report on NPR somewhere around 2 or maybe 20 years ago about looking at polls after the election and trying to determine if polls from 'for profit' sources differed from nonprofit polls and if so in which direction. IIRC they differed in the direction of controversy and not ideology because controversy drove clicks.

I'll see if I can find it
Agree. I use polls as a generalization. But I just thought it interesting that the 538 poll had even a slight indication in the Republicans favor considering 538s slightly liberal bias. They do [supposedly] try to keep their polling process neutral.
I generally have a low confidence the Republicans will win the presidency or any majority, but I have also noticed a slight paradigm shift in liberal politics, I think... a lot is failing on their end anyways especially in blue states.

Couldn't help myself tried to stay out of it I think Mr Jerone.s campaign ad is genius
Something can be 'genius' and still not good*, case in point, the film The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover is absolutely genius, but I can not in any good conscious say that it is 'good' :confused:

*overly vague word to encompass a lot, please don't get hung up on any one definition of 'good'

Something can be 'genius' and still not good*, case in point, the film The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover is absolutely genius, but I can not in any good conscious say that it is 'good' :confused:
Just read the synopsis. Damn, you're right, it sounds brilliant, but anything but good. And I like Helen Mirren a lot.
She looks pretty darned good at 44 yoa in the poster from the flick, 30+ years ago... What were her nude scenes like...?🤔

CookThiefWife Lover.jpg

Last Edited:
The last legitimate Libertarian candidate was Dr. Ron Paul. The man is brilliant. But, he first ran for POTUS before his time (1988).
If Paul was the age now when he ran in 2008 (72 yoa), we would have a fighting chance. He's just too old (86 yoa) to run for POTUS now.
He was a brilliant man with great ideas and a clear view of what was going on. Unfortunately, he had zero charisma. I loved listening to him, but I read technical manuals for fun. The general population lost interest long before his first "can I finish". I get it and I don't fault them. It's up to a candidate to understand how to run. He had all of the facts in his favor but that alone doesn't get you votes in American presidential races.

Just read the synopsis. Damn, you're right, it sounds brilliant, but anything but good. And I like Helen Mirren a lot.
She looks pretty darned good at 44 yoa in the poster from the flick, 30+ years ago... What were her nude scenes like...?🤔

View attachment 1236741
Hey wait... I've actually seen this! It was kinda interesting. I can't imagine what made me watch it in the first place :s0144:
Both interesting and extremely boring at the same time.

IIRC the nude scene is kinda sad as the gangster husband berates her and demeans her by making her strip in front of others. They did do a good job of making you want to see the bastard die at the end.
I remember there were some great camera work from room to room and some insane sets. It was memerable.. For the most part.

IIRC the nude scene is kinda sad as the gangster husband berates her and demeans her by making her strip in front of others. They did do a good job of making you want to see the bastard die at the end.
I remember there were some great camera work from room to room and some insane sets. It was memerable.. For the most part.
memerable ?? like mems?

Overall it's a pretty good ad, but could have been better. Calling out Democrats specifically will cause a lot of people to ignore the legitimate points being made. Yes, i know, it's factually correct, but a lot of people shut down or get defensive when they hear something negative about their affiliations or ideology. It also shifts focus away from the real issue (demonstrating legitimate reasons for owning ARs and 30rd mags) and onto the political party. Scoring points against the other side is great and all, but the constant "us vs them" is counterproductive. I think the ad would cause a lot more people to rethink their positions if the opposing side was never mentioned. But, politicians gonna politic.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top