JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
NAW...I cant be conned into trusting any democrat these days ....
how do you know he is not on shillarys payroll too?

to say and believe in ANTI 2ND statements in private and lie thru their teeth to Americans in public.....just like shillary
AND .....I dont know that there are any democrats anymore
seems like the EXTREME shift to the left pushed the democrats to the right:rolleyes:

Last Edited:
NAW.....I dont trust any democrat these days ....
how do you know he is not on shillarys payroll too.
to say ANTI 2ND statements in private and lie thru your teeth to Americans you serve in a public office.
AND .....I dont know that there are any democrats anymore
seems like the EXTREME shift to the left pushed the democrats to the right:rolleyes:
I hope you're not saying I should trust a Republican. A politician is a politician. Different label on the bag, same bovine steamer inside. And frankly, that commercial makes me want to trust this guy more than I would, say, Rubio or Ryan.

I don't agree with the background check portion, but I damn well trust this guy over most politicians, no matter their party affiliation.

I hope you're not saying I should trust a Republican. A politician is a politician. Different label on the bag, same bovine steamer inside. And frankly, that commercial makes me want to trust this guy more than I would, say, Rubio or Ryan.

say what you will however its not republicans that are constantly trying to take my guns or infringe upon my gun rights in some way or another every time another hood rat is shot and killed :rolleyes:
trust whomever you choose but its ALWAYS THE SAME PARTY AFTER YOUR GUNS
frankly if it werent for the republicans you wouldnt have your guns still, dems would already have them illegal ;)

Last Edited:
say what you will however its not republicans that are constantly trying to take my guns or infringe upon my gun rights in some way or another every time another hood rat is shot and killed :rolleyes:
trust whomever you choose but its ALWAYS THE SAME PARTY AFTER YOUR GUNS
frankly if it werent for the republicans you wouldnt have your guns still, dems would already have them illegal ;)

I have to agree with this. It is the Democrat Party that has taken it upon themselves to attack our rights, under a false promise of 'safety and security'. They are selling lies to the American public to gain more control over us by attempting to remove the one thing that keeps them in line - our ability to stand up and fight them.

I will not attack Democrats, because I know and like and respect a lot of them, even know some good Democrat pro-gun people. But it's the Democrat party that is the enemy of the American gun owner. Every time a new gun control measure is presented, it's done so by a Democrat. When you look at the votes, it's not quite 100% party line, but darn near, that Democrats will vote for that gun control. Democrats brought us the Clinton AWB, Republicans let it sunset without a renewal. Democrats are handing us the 'bullet button', magazine capacity limits, restrictions or outright bans on carry, more and more background checks, gun free zones...the list goes on and on and on. The fact is that, right now, in this moment in history, the Democrat party is the anti-gun party. So long as they remain that, they will not get my vote. I've voted for Democrats in the past, but so long as gun control is part of their agenda, they'll never see a single vote from me.

And, just to clarify, I'm no shill for the Republicans - they have a lot of problems, which is why I left that corrupt party a while ago. I remain a non-affiliated voter at this time and will pick and choose those who I think are best equipped to run things. But again, if they take an anti-gun position, they are off the list, period.

I wish more Democrat gun owners had the ability to band together and convince their party to drop gun control - they won't listen to us, but maybe, just maybe, if enough of their voters could get their attention, lose them some elections, for example, and let them know it's because of gun control, then maybe we could see the Democrat party drop the whole thing. Wishful thinking, but I can always hope.

Nope, this guy is a straight up anti.

In the MO legislature he voted against a bill that lowered the concealed carry age from 23 to 21, removed campus carry prohibitions and removed the "duty to retreat" provisions.

He also, voted against a bill that would prohibit extra sales taxes on firearms.

In one poll he "strongly opposes absolute right to gun ownership".

He's just trying the old bait and switch, "I support the 2A, but.................." will do everything within his power to render it null and void. F him.

Ray

That little commercial proves nothing. I have been a firearms owner since age 14 I have many many firearms I have been a reloader since age 11 (thats 48 years ago) and I couldn't assemble an AR-15 without trouble with my eyes wide open. (I have never shot an AR-15 (ok so I have fired a few mags through an M-16) Not my wheelhouse. I have testified in front of State committees defending our rights to own various firearms and I was involved in getting the CHL laws in Oregon changed to what they are now back in 1989. Being able to assemble an AR-15 blind folded is nothing but proof of that skill.

In the MO legislature he voted against a bill that lowered the concealed carry age from 23 to 21, removed campus carry prohibitions and removed the "duty to retreat" provisions.

He also, voted against a bill that would prohibit extra sales taxes on firearms.

He's just trying the old bait and switch, "I support the 2A, but.................." will do everything within his power to render it null and void. F him.

Ray

That little commercial proves nothing. I have been a firearms owner since age 14 I have many many firearms I have been a reloader since age 11 (thats 48 years ago) and I couldn't assemble an AR-15 without trouble with my eyes wide open. (I have never shot an AR-15 (ok so I have fired a few mags through an M-16) Not my wheelhouse. I have testified in front of State committees defending our rights to own various firearms and I was involved in getting the CHL laws in Oregon changed to what they are now back in 1989. Being able to assemble an AR-15 blind folded is nothing but proof of that skill.
exactly.......... people are so easily fooled??????
could we not train a monkey to do that?

Last Edited:

Ray
Good points, Ray. I knew nothing about his voting record. I just didn't expect this from a Democrat.

Sure makes for a neat ad, but background checks won't do what he states - real terrorists will get what they need regardless. And it's really not about background checks. The end goal is, well, look at California, new York, Europe, for what the end goal is. And they will try and get there incrementally.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads