JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is one way to weed the numb-skulls out of the military: Put a sting on to see who will sell you a maching gun and a Claymore mine.

<broken link removed>

Theft of government property/resources is not limited to just the average knuckle dragger or just the military. How do we weed the numb-skulls out of the rest of the government?

Unfortunately this probably happens more often that we hear about. This guy was just stupid enough to try to sell the first one to an FFL.

I former neighbor of mine was in the Air Force Reserve. He showed me a pretty slick night vision monocular that the Air Force had purchased for their pilots. They ended up not using them so he bought one from a buddy in supply for $250. The govt probably paid 4-5 times that for them.

About 20 years ago the guy down the street got busted with over 1 million dollars of inventory in his Garage he had slowly stolen from the GI Joes warehouse he worked at. I recalled after the fact walking by his garage and wondering why he had over 100 NIB floorjacks in his driveway.

What a nitwit. Really? Selling a stolen machine gun to an FFL? Selling active mines in the us?

Talk about a crime that doesn't pay. If he would have gotten away with it, he would have been responsible for the crime for the rest of the life of that gun. Someone would eventually get caught with it and give him up. All that for a measly $5500. Now he gets to lose the next few years of his life in the federal pen, no guns for life, dishonorable discharge, and who knows what else.

I am sure that charges are coming for the whole stolen mine thing.

About 20 years ago the guy down the street got busted with over 1 million dollars of inventory in his Garage he had slowly stolen from the GI Joes warehouse he worked at. I recalled after the fact walking by his garage and wondering why he had over 100 NIB floorjacks in his driveway.

A MILLION dollars worth of sporting goods would take up more space than I have in my house. What was he going to do? Start his own store selling stolen sporting goods? Yeah, NOBODY would notice that he had no supplier and lots of inventory. I would guess that the IRS would nail him pretty easily.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top