JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I never had children.

I would choose a name for a child that would not be something that he or she would REGRET being called 'down the road'.

I would choose a family name or another nice name.

I was very careful when it came to naming my dogs too.

Catherine
I tease my family that I'll name my next dog, "Little Girl". I would get funny looks while calling her in the neighborhood, "Come here Little Girl".;)

I tease my family that I'll name my next dog, "Little Girl". I would get funny looks while calling her in the neighborhood, "Come here Little Girl".;)
Name her "Stay". That'll really freak her out...

:D

Klip Lowder

Syl Linder

Rhee Koil

Lou Pold

Rye Fling

Mill Dot

Landon Grooves

Bocks Lok

Sue Preser

Matt Black

Miss Fire

Phire Ingpen

Flash Ider

Elpe Veeoh

I like that one - nice ring to it...

It helps that I've got one! :)
Means woodpecker in Finnish - the place they are made - Tikkakoski - means Woodpecker Falls. Hence the stylised woodpecker as a trademark/logo. Many factories and industrial sites in Scandinavia were/are based around rapidly running water/cataracts. The Carl Gustaf/Husqvarna factories, as well as many others in Sweden - but I bet you knew that already.

Means woodpecker in Finnish - the place they are made - Tikkakoski - means Woodpecker Falls. Hence the stylised woodpecker as a trademark/logo. Many factories and industrial sites in Scandinavia were/are based around rapidly running water/cataracts. The Carl Gustaf/Husqvarna factories, as well as many others in Sweden - but I bet you knew that already.
Thanks! And no, I did not.

The More You Know.jpg

Necroing this thread cuz a good name for girl might be "Tennifer". Especially for a future Glock lover ha ha. I realize the timing is late for this one ha ha.

Last Edited:
This is a great thread. Lots of laughs. Thanks people. I needed it. Our country that a lot of people died or bled over is in real trouble. We named all 6 of our kids Biblical names. Ruger and Colt are pretty common names where we are. So is Hunter. My son named Peter really resented it in middle school. Be careful what you stick your kid with.

"Flint" could work for a kid too, I suppose.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top