JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how many oregon residents that are members here took the time to call their employees(government officials)? These people work for you don't you know.
I'm baffled that a "republican" introduced this bill without his constituents hanging him from the burnside bridge!
Complacent or lazy?

I contacted him and I dont even live in the state anymore. I gave him clear examples where the VA does not help the vets and were my patients could not get adequate mental healthcare and even a partial solution to that through a change in CareOregon.

But he did not bother to write back.

But that's the norm. It does not matter if you contact your representative unless you are only doing it to agree with them.

There is certainly no democracy in the US and calling the US a representative republic isnt even accurate anymore since we aren't represented, they just make decisions for us based on party platforms

I contacted him and I dont even live in the state anymore. I gave him clear examples where the VA does not help the vets and were my patients could not get adequate mental healthcare and even a partial solution to that through a change in CareOregon.

But he did not bother to write back.

But that's the norm. It does not matter if you contact your representative unless you are only doing it to agree with them.

There is certainly no democracy in the US and calling the US a representative republic isnt even accurate anymore since we aren't represented, they just make decisions for us based on party platforms

And PAC money... and campaign contributions of "soft money" from the likes of Bloomberg.

:mad:

Should just post an online auction ad, "Oregon legislation - your choice of legislation - absolute auction to the highest bidder - opening bid 250k"

Nammac......the next time you come up with an idea like that, don't talk about.......just do it . :cool: {don't forget to add some photos of the Oregon House, Senate and Executive branch...and maybe a pic of Bloomers and Soros as satisfied customers}.

Last Edited:
Well, didn't we have @DuneHopper trying to do the job himself before some jackoff working for OFF decided that him LOSING was more important than Team Gun Rights WINNING?

Ya know, kinda like Wanker Wayne's Weasel Wonks like to do to other pro-gun orgs too?

I wonder how many oregon residents that are members here took the time to call their employees(government officials)? These people work for you don't you know.
I'm baffled that a "republican" introduced this bill without his constituents hanging him from the burnside bridge!
Complacent or lazy?

I think you give many of us little credit. I called, I wrote letters, I signed petitions. I gave them no peace. I donated lots of money to our cause. I've even visited them in Salem. We can say little on this forum about left or right leaning folks or issues without being booted, so all I will try to say, is, the left leaners profess they are pro 2A. At the same time they will not/do not support pro 2A candidates, so we are overwhelmed with those that lean the other way. There is a huge majority of left leaners in the Oregon legislature. We can't stop them. But the majority of Oregonians, even those who profess to be pro 2A, continue to elect these same folks that are anti 2A. There is no way we can succeed.

And pulling ones head out of the sand, he might see that it's not just Oregon. Most of the mountain states have one or more big cities that are quickly swinging to the left. Being the population centers of the state, the influx of folks not supporting our cause can quickly overpower the rest of the state.

I think you give many of us little credit. I called, I wrote letters, I signed petitions. I gave them no peace. I donated lots of money to our cause. I've even visited them in Salem. We can say little on this forum about left or right leaning folks or issues without being booted, so all I will try to say, is, the left leaners profess they are pro 2A. At the same time they will not/do not support pro 2A candidates, so we are overwhelmed with those that lean the other way. There is a huge majority of left leaners in the Oregon legislature. We can't stop them. But the majority of Oregonians, even those who profess to be pro 2A, continue to elect these same folks that are anti 2A. There is no way we can succeed.

And pulling ones head out of the sand, he might see that it's not just Oregon. Most of the mountain states have one or more big cities that are quickly swinging to the left. Being the population centers of the state, the influx of folks not supporting our cause can quickly overpower the rest of the state.
:s0101:

We, as a nation, are seeing our values, our governments and our society, rapidly transformed before our very eyes...

The foundational values some of us hold dear, will be abandoned by younger generations in the not so distant future, leading to the eventual abandonment of the government model provided by the founding fathers...

:s0093:

:s0101:

We, as a nation, are seeing our values, our governments and our society, rapidly transformed before our very eyes...

The foundational values some of us hold dear, will be abandoned by younger generations in the not so distant future, leading to the eventual abandonment of the government model provided by the founding fathers...

:s0093:

Not if I can help it.

Complacent or lazy?

I emailed EVERY state representative. And received quite a few responses from (R)'s that stated how they agreed with me that it was a bad law. The problem is the most of the (D) Reps voted for it. We were outnumbered on this one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top