JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone,

What do you all think of Blade Tech Holsters? Looking for my first "nice" holster for my Makarov. I like that they are local, but the gun is unique enough, I can't just go to the store and try it out. I would need to order online.

Looking for something for OWB carry, but also I can use for some training I'm taking that has the following requirement.

Holster: Please have a good quality holster that allows for easy reholstering. Leather, plastic or stiff nylon holsters are recommended. Soft fabric, collapsible holsters are not suitable for these events.

Thanks!

Blade Tech is a great holster and well made. Reasonable priced and local. They are in Puyallup. If you can't find what you want call them and they can likely make it for you.

You wouldn't be disappointed.

Also
68149-raven_vs_comp-tac_owb.jpg

68149-raven_vs_comp-tac_owb.jpg

I wore a blade tech for a while and the one I had for my G27 didn't keep it as tucked in close to my body as my desantis does for my G23. The holster was all in all great other than that.

They are good holsters, I have had them for my XDm, Kimber and old Glock. Bladetech OWB keeps the firearm close. I now prefer a high quality leather holsters over kydex.

I have Blade-Tech holsters that are over ten years old and show no wear. They fit fine, have good retention and are heavy duty. My opinion is that the older ones are better as they have thicker kydex and the belt loops are fixed and strong as hell.

I met "What's His Name", the guy that founded Blade Tech at the 2002 SHOT Show I had just gotten a Glock with the original Crimson Trace laser installed. So I was telling What's His Name I needed a holster and he gives me his wife's Glock Holster. I have used that holster for a decade in all temps and conditions, I love it!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top