JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking to see if anyone has had any luck finding Canik factory holsters for sale.

My canik rival sfx holster is cracked and no longer usable, I reached out to Canik USA and they do not sell them separately, only with new firearms. No luck finding one used on the internet

Anyone know where I could possibly get one (locally or online) or does anyone have one they are not using and are willing to sell?

I am not opposed to aftermarket holsters, just putting out this posting as a last ditch effort before I start going aftermarket

Thanks

First thought is that the crack might be an indication that it is worth going aftermarket as an upgrade.

Second thought is that you need to seek out left handed Canik shooters since their holsters are not ambi (boo).

I have an unused TP9SFX holster that I have little use for. Don't know if that would fit the Rival tho.

First thought is that the crack might be an indication that it is worth going aftermarket as an upgrade.

Second thought is that you need to seek out left handed Canik shooters since their holsters are not ambi (boo).

I have an unused TP9SFX holster that I have little use for. Don't know if that would fit the Rival i

I have an unused TP9SFX holster that I have little use for. Don't know if that would fit the Rival tho.
The crack is not at all indicative of poor quality by canik, it happened during a camping trip. When traveling all firearms go in my range bag, holsters in the side pockets. Bag was set in the bed of truck and when unloading a steel silhouette it slipped and landed on the bag cracking the holster

The crack is not at all indicative of poor quality by canik, it happened during a camping trip. When traveling all firearms go in my range bag, holsters in the side pockets. Bag was set in the bed of truck and when unloading a steel silhouette it slipped and landed on the bag cracking the holster
Makes sense. As I said, I have not really used the one that came with my TP9sfx, but it seemed like pretty good quality.

OWB, I have a Glock type holster serpa that fits my TP9SFX and TP9 elite sc perfectly.

I believe its the one pictured. I'll test it to double check when I get home.

Screenshot_20230326_204413_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last Edited:
The original SFX holsters will not fit a Rival. I have both and they are definitely different. My son shoots the Rival and I have been thinking about whether or not I want to let the rival holster go to a person in need here. My son is a lefty so the original Rival is not needed and it's doubtful I'll ever sell it so it could be available.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top