JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These questions are annoying, but not all that much. To save myself the trouble of re-doing it somewhere else, I will submit but I can't say that I've been asked for anything other than ammunition.

More annoying is the pimping for tips at food establishments. Especially the prepayment tipping machine, where the tip is asked for before service has been rendered.
Partial OFF TOPIC! Flag on the play!

Every one else? Damn fine form this afternoon!

Let's see if we can get this up to three pages!

I bought a couple of boxes of .17HMR from the BiMart in Deer Park, WA last week. The cashier asked for I.D. but only to check the birthdate, so no skin off my nose, if they're recording name & address that would have been different.

Last Edited:
Meh.

Nothing burger IMO. However, sure get riled up.

Or be like me, don't get riled up & and then go about yer day.

Normally they'll just enter a made up DOB. Rarely will they ask to see ID, & when they do it is just a cursory look, seemingly just so it "looks like" they looked. Occasionally they'll ask DOB without asking for ID.

Again, all nothing burgers.

Never had ID scanned into system, would be odd. However, again, likely wouldn't care. "They" already "know" who owns 2A things...

There truly aren't enough "black helicopters" & willing "door kickers" to make a "great taking" feasible. Could happen. Sure....

YMMV.
Exactly they just have the knowledge that I am not running on empty so there is that

He shouldn't be asking for ID for components. He probably doesn't realize that primers aren't ammunition. FWIW, you can scan your DL yourself on your phone if you want to see what's on the bar code.

You can do the same thing with the bar code or QR code on your ballot. Counties use different methods but they all essentially do the same thing.

Oh no. Anyway....

For the tinfoil hats, they enter your DOB into the system to make the suits happy. Your name, address and cock size aren't part of the equation.

I'm sure they'll miss that sale right up until the next guy an hour later buys it anyway
There are some clerks I'd be happy to show my kak size -- none at bimart, though.
I've had so many background checks for work and 2A related, IDGAF if they scan my ID.

Hey, I stopped by the Safeway in St Helens about ten years ago to get a half rack of beer. I was wearing sun glasses, and the old granny cashier made me take off my sunglasses. Thought I may have been a drunk. Paid for the beer and walked out LMAO.

He shouldn't be asking for ID for components. He probably doesn't realize that primers aren't ammunition. FWIW, you can scan your DL yourself on your phone if you want to see what's on the bar code.

You can do the same thing with the bar code or QR code on your ballot. Counties use different methods but they all essentially do the same thing.
I told the kid this wasn't ammo, but reloading components! He said he still had to ask for ID.

Outie 5000 is an expression it does not mean you spent 5K lol
IYKYK ;)

audi_5000_12_19.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR