JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was asked for my i.d. at Bi-Mart recently when I bought a thousand rounds of ammo.

I asked why and clarified that I wanted to ensure that my name or any identifying information was not going to be taken. The clerk verified that it was only to enter my date of birth.

Given the political climate that one party rule in Oregon is solely responsible for creating, it is entirely reasonable that each and every customer politely and professionally confirm that i.d. will not include any identifying information.

Nothing childish about it.

Perhaps this will filter back to Bi-Mart management in Eugene.

Last Edited:
You prefer the plump blue haired walmart ladies hua? ;):rolleyes:
Nobody prefers this. Nobody.
1713761373492.png
1713761390700.png
1713761409343.png

Well, I had a first time with BiMart asking for ID for the brick of primers I wanted to buy. The young male cashier said corporate office was telling them to ask for ID. I said it wasn't happening and left over $200 worth of stuff sitting at the checkout and walked out. This was at the Lebanon Bimart two days ago.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue.
Well that's it for BiMart. They are now going under, what a shame.

I went in to the Rathdrum, Idaho Bi-Mart to buy some shotgun shells. They asked for my I.D. to verify my birthdate (60+). I asked why and they said Oregon law required it. I asked if they were aware they weren't in Oregon and that Idaho didn't require that B.S. I was told it didn't matter, so I left the shells on the counter and walked out. I did send an email to the corporate office about it, but never received a reply. I've had a Bi-Mart card since I was 15, but I don't see myself shopping there any more. To many other options.
Maybe you were a little extreme,........But I believe that it's a good thing for Bi-Mart management to know how sportsmen feel about this. Guns and ammo is a large component of Bi-Mart's business.

The owner doesn't believe in fresh produce. If ain't canned it ain't no good for longterm storage.

Atleast it's always the same when you go in there. In a world where everything is being flipped upside down.. atleast Bi-Mart is still Bi-Mart.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top