JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
O Reilly has always been a snake and a neo con. Hannity used to be a carbon copy of him but has recently decided his bread is better buttered by moderating his former anti gun comments. I don't trust any mainstream commentators

I saw that on his show yesterday, he didnt want to hear he was wrong so he got loud and obnoxious. He has slowly been turning into a pundant for the progressives in my opinion. I believe New York mentality and elitism is going to be his downfall.

OReilly was way wrong on many counts in that interview. On everything from the select-fire weapons to the 60,000 rounds.
He added a zero onto holmes' purchase.

On the other hand, in his TPM he had this to say:
Actually, just the actual audio.

"That's so dumb it hurts."
Transcript here:
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...oyers-blaming-colorado-shootings-nra-thats-so

But then there's the dripping sarcasm.
Oh well, just one more bone-head I don't watch.

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it and switched channels, for good this time. He didn't know what he was talking about.

BOR has been coasting for years, time to be put out to pasture. Too bad they cancelled Judge Napolitano in the same time slot on FBN.

He's a populist. He wets his finger and forcefully takes the side that he thinks is most popular at the time.

I used to watch Chris Matthews but stopped for the same reason, drama over substance.

omfg i cant stand him id have to think seriously about not slapping him in public if i ever saw him. What a moron he makes himself sound like an absolute fool.

I stopped watching him a long time ago because he is anti gun. He pretends he isn't but I'm not fooled. Sometimes he just says something a pro gun guy wouldn't say.

Lars Larson is terrible about that as well- if you are so correct in your belief you should be able to take on all comers in a debate, not just mute them or talk over them and then dump them off the air. Interrupting constantly is a sign of a weak mind

Ha! He's so arrogantly sure that he's right that he put up a poll on his Fox page. It's a misleading poll because he lumps in semi-autos with "heavy weapons" in his diatribe but so far he's down two to one. Forget "heavy weapons," the title says "assault weapons" and the shooter didn't have one of those either. He didn't even have an AK but the Russian rifle sounds more evil, or Bill doesn't know what an AR is.

<broken link removed>

Rupert Murdoch announces he supports gun control after the Colorado massacre, don't put your faith in the Faux News Network and all its pseudo-conservative talk show hosts.. Hannity and O'Reilly would soon see all of us rot in h3ll before they would allow their ratings and pay-check to be sabotaged by public opinion.

What gets me is why alcohol, cell phones and cars are still legal, since on any one day more people die in car accidents or are hit by cars as a result of a combination of the three than 5 or 6 of these Colorado shooting incidents.

Perhaps, we should start by banning alcohol first; oh wait, we did that and it almost resulted in the mafia taking over the country..

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top