JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad there is not a market for a unbiased down to earth commentator.

I really like Fareed Zakariah and Dylan Ratigan. Unfortunately (or forutnately actually), Ratigan has decided to go become a part of solutions instead of becoming a bloviating bag of hot air like O' Reilly who is way past his prime.

What is a heavy weapon ?

Uhhh, I think it's in the same category as "high caliber" and "assault clips," i.e. terms cooked up by the professional hoplophobes, then parroted by newsweasels. Since there are no real definitions these terms mean whatever images the ignoramuses they are aimed at conjure up in their damaged brains. They sound menacing and scary to the bed wetters who never ask what they mean and don't care. They are the people who hope plastic surgery will advance enough to move their eyes to the sides of their heads, where they are located on prey animals.

I don't watch cable TV for news - I like the Military and History Channels, and some of the movies. News comes from KABA, WRSA, etc.

Last Edited:
These guys are all entertainers. The fact that we are all talking about him is good for him. The strategy on this is: The under-educated majority will not know that what he is saying is bullstuff and will either agree, disagree or be indifferent, but will be entertained by the diatribe and the seemingly emphatic views of their hero, Bill O'Reilly. Those who are knowledgeable about guns and gun laws, (us) are a very strongly opinionated minority, who will see through this complete crap, be pissed off, offended, and probably have a long conversation about how stupid Bill O'Reilly is. This doesn't bother him. The majority doesn't seethe over these comments, and he can afford for a very opinionated minority to talk trash about him. In effect, it benefits him.

Entertainers. Fox "News" is almost completely entertainment, with very little actual journalism. It's entertainment I don't like, just like Desperate Housewives, Dancing with the Stars, and the Grammys. I get my news from global sources, and I multi-source every issue I care about to reduce the risk of shoddy reporting giving me false information. Don't watch FOX, CNN, MSNBC, or any of the others, it's all craptertainment.

Christ called them twice sons of hell because they literally serve the ultimate evil

What is a heavy weapon ?

Uhhh, I think it's in the same category as "high caliber" and "assault clips," i.e. terms cooked up by the professional hoplophobes, then parroted by newsweasels. Since there are no real definitions these terms mean whatever images the ignoramuses they are aimed at conjure up in their damaged brains. They sound menacing and scary to the bed wetters who never ask what they mean and don't care. They are the people who hope plastic surgery will advance enough to move their eyes to the sides of their heads, where they are located on prey animals.

I don't watch cable TV for news - I like the Military and History Channels, and some of the movies. News comes from KABA, WRSA, etc.

Assault clips huh? Does that make my wifes hair clip an assault clip? What about a potato chip clip?, is that too an assault clip? Some ppl dont know the proper term for a *magazine* the only clip related to firearms is a stripper clip. Which obviously I bet most of the ignorant masses who know nothing about firearms will know what a stripper clip actually is. Maybe theyll think its a strippers hairclip LOL.

....will know what a stripper clip actually is.

You mean this, right?

3267258.jpg

I cant stomach the guy, The way he talks reminds me of the Liberal Facist type one can find on almost any local news cast and I would'nt mind seeing him chit canned in the not to distant future either.

I liked BOR in the beginning but it soon became apparent that he was simply blustering and his politics were suspect. I guess he must be Fox's attempt at moderate conservatism. A wolf in sheep's dung for sure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top