JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What Bill did seams to go against his own point of view. Since the majority of loyal Fox viewers could be said to be Conservative in their lean. This wing nut just shot himself in the foot.

I'm reading the thread on AR-15.com and I just realized that this was the second day that he ranted on this. The Tuesday show I saw should have been a correction of the facts but he doubled down instead.

I ALMOST watched tonights show to see if he corrected his statements or weaseled out. Now it looks like he won't do either.

Adios Bill. Fricken pinhead.

Here's Mondays rant. Jaime6.5 linked the audio earlier.
All right, here is the deal. Anyone who sells a heavy weapon or ammo should be compelled to report the sale to the FBI. It's a felony if you don't. That's what we should have in the U.S.A. and it just makes sense in this age of terrorism. Right now some gun dealers do background checks but nobody reports the sale of heavy weapons like AK-47's to the feds. That's insane.

Terrorists could just move in here, buy bazookas and the FBI doesn't know about it. Here is how crazy this is. If you take a flight lesson, the feds get a heads up. But you can buy a machine gun and they don't know.

So Congress should pass two laws. First, the heavy weapon reporting. And second, if you commit a crime with a gun like a robbery or anything else it becomes a federal offense with a mandatory 10 year prison sentence upon conviction. That would dent the problem.

Read more: <broken link removed>

Bill O'reilly herp derp and epic fact fail ( anyone can buy a bazooka or machinegun in the US) day2! - Page 1 - AR15.COM

Rupert Murdoch announces he supports gun control after the Colorado massacre, don't put your faith in the Faux News Network and all its pseudo-conservative talk show hosts.. Hannity and O'Reilly would soon see all of us rot in h3ll before they would allow their ratings and pay-check to be sabotaged by public opinion.

What gets me is why alcohol, cell phones and cars are still legal, since on any one day more people die in car accidents or are hit by cars as a result of a combination of the three than 5 or 6 of these Colorado shooting incidents.

Perhaps, we should start by banning alcohol first; oh wait, we did that and it almost resulted in the mafia taking over the country..

Because those items don't win revolutions against tyranny

Bill O' Reilly of Fox News is fond of calling people pinheads and making the comment of "so dumb it hurts". Try looking in the mirror Billo. You and Lawrence O'Donnell should get together and give each oher back rubs.

<broken link removed>

Some pinhead quotes from Billo:

"But it also makes sense for Congress to pass a new law that requires the sale of all heavy weapons to be reported to the FBI. In this age of terrorism, that law is badly needed."

What exactly is a heavy weapon Billo????? He goes on to explain .....

"I said, heavy weapons, all right. Mortars, howitzer's machine guns. In this age of terrorism, if you do a flight school, the FBI is alerted. But you can buy a machine gun and the FBI doesn't know. And you think that's responsible"?

Billo, to use your own words this is so stupid it hurts. But Billo doesn't stop there ....

"You can buy an AK-47 in this country and no federal agency will know you by it. And as the guy in Colorado proved, you can buy a mass amount of ammunition on the net, ok, and nobody is reported."

Look, here is my deal and you tell me where I am wrong. If you sell heavy weaponry -- all right -- semiautomatics, automatics ammunition, all you do is you file with the FBI. And that way the FBI can cross-reference, all right. Say the FBI has you on a terror watch list. And then it comes in that you are buying an AK. Well, the FBI is going to put you under surveillance.

Say this guy was bought 60,000 rounds in Colorado, which he did, and the FBI in Denver got wind of that, they would have been watching him. All right? This just makes common sense. It's not intrusion on gun rights."

Billo, I am banging my head into a brick wall right now. But, I am guessing you're not done ....

"Congressman (Jason Chaffetz), let me break this to you, let me break this to you, if the FBI is alerted that somebody is buying 60,000 heavy duty rounds, they are going to check it out. Because that's what antiterrorism is. That's what they do."

Ugh. UGh. UGH!!! But the stupidity continues ....

"(report) Anybody with a rifle. This is an AK, come on."
and

"That's not heavy armor? An AK?" Did I hear that right? Armor??? :confused:

Ladies and Gents I give you Bill O'Reilly ... today's most uninformed, so dumb it hurts, pinhead of the day.

What Bill did seams to go against his own point of view. Since the majority of loyal Fox viewers could be said to be Conservative in their lean. This wing nut just shot himself in the foot.

Faux News is neo con thru and thru.. one needs to understand the difference between that and a paleo conservative like Patrick Buchanan in order to "get it"

I've been suspect of O'Reilly for quite some time. O'Reilly and Hannity talk over anyone with an opposing viewpoint. But I do like Brett Baier, Britt Hume and Neil Cavuto best of the anchors.

Lars Larson is terrible about that as well- if you are so correct in your belief you should be able to take on all comers in a debate, not just mute them or talk over them and then dump them off the air. Interrupting constantly is a sign of a weak mind

Yeah, I once called in to Lars' radio show, *AGREEING* with his point, commenting that his point was true for both sides of the political aisle (he was trying to argue that the point he was arguing was only for one side,) and using an example from "the other political side". Of course, he immediately decided that because I was using an example from the other side, my argument was therefore invalid, and started ad hominem attacks.

This little episode reminded me that it's time to turn off the news channels like I do before every presidential election. I'll substitute NFL games and analysis, love those complete game replays on the NFL channel.

This little episode reminded me that it's time to turn off the news channels like I do before every presidential election. I'll substitute NFL games and analysis, love those complete game replays on the NFL channel.

Dump cable/satellite and get an antenna. You'll get 30 channels of HD for free and no BOR types.

I've been suspect of O'Reilly for quite some time. O'Reilly and Hannity talk over anyone with an opposing viewpoint. But I do like Brett Baier, Britt Hume and Neil Cavuto best of the anchors.

Shepard Smith is the #1 anchor not only on Fox, but of any cable news network.

Dump cable/satellite and get an antenna. You'll get 30 channels of HD for free and no BOR types.

I will not dump cable/satellite because I'm neither poor nor frugal.

We don't have real news in the USA. They might as well be broadcasting right from the Pentagon or the Federal Reserve. Controlled, filtered news from five gigantic immoral, greedy corporations (as opposed to many dozens in the late eighties, including small, independent, aggressive, real news organizations).

Fearful stooges that know if they say the wrong thing, speak a real truth, that they'll be fired and banned immediately. People like this Bill idiot are just a cancer.

The so-called media is complicit in the moral and economic collapse of the USA. Just waive a flag and agree with every occupation, war on XXX, talk about puppet politicians, never ask any thought provoking questions outside the norm and you too can be a news anchor.

All vomit. Not worthy of any thinking man's time.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top